QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#548 QG 9-25-17

Go down

#548 QG 9-25-17 Empty #548 QG 9-25-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:18 pm

THE ANCIENT JEWEL
*Lysandros sits across from Clara. "Thank you for meeting with me." Lysandros says. "Well, you did say that it was important. I hope that wasn't just a ploy to lure me here." Clara says. "It wasn't. As it happens, I do have some important news to share with you." Lysandros says. "I'm all ears." Clara says. "Due to recent events, I am now in control of the entire Masters family estate." Lysandros says. "What? I don't understand. How is that even possible? More importantly, what did you do to make it possible?" Clara asks. "Its understandable that you would jump to conclusions. However, I can assure you, I didn't do anything illegal." Lysandros says. "Then how did you end up in control of everything your family owns?" Clara asks. "I don't know if I ever told you this, but there was a bit of a controversy involving my brother Walter's will. The will that was read after he died revealed that he left his entire estate to his wife, Madeline. However, that wasn't his real will." Lysandros says. "I'm not following." Clara says. "Madeline forged a will to make it appear as if my brother left everything to her. Because Madeline had switched out the real will, it was assumed that she had destroyed it. However, I recently discovered that that wasn't the case. She instead had it hidden in a secret compartment at the family compound in Greece. My men found it, and they discovered that Walter left everything to his oldest blood relative." Lysandros says. "Why would he leave everything to you?" Clara asks. "He didn't know that I was alive. The reason he wrote the will that way was because at the time, Lydia was institutionalized, and Walter had assumed that there was a possibility that when he died, she would either be in a mental institution, or in prison. So, he wrote it that way so if Lydia was incapable of running the company, Serena would be the next candidate. What he didn't count on was me being alive and well, and claiming the family fortune for myself." Lysandros says. "So, its all yours." Clara says. "Every last penny." Lysandros says. "What are you going to do with it all?" Clara asks. "Well, I made Lydia an offer. I will return everything to her, with the exception of the mansion, and one hundred thousand dollars. If she turns me down, I keep everything." Lysandros says. "Sounds like you could get a lot more out of the deal, though. You do remember that it all belongs to you, right?" Clara asks. "I do, but I no longer have any interest in having all of it. I just want a home and to be able to start up a new, legit business. One that both you and I can be proud of." Lysandros says. "Where did this "you and I" business come from?" Clara asks. "I know that things haven't been good between us over the past few months, but I am hoping to change that. I want you to know that I really am trying to turn my life around, not just for myself, but for you. That's the whole reason I am doing all of this. I want to build a life for myself here in Fantastic, and I want that life to include you, if you are willing to take me back." Lysandros says. Clara contemplates.

KING BEAST PLAZA, COMMON AREA
*Serena is looking through a large book, on Masters family history, when Adelina comes up to her table. "Hey Serena." Adelina says. "Adelina, hi! What are you doing here?" Serena asks. "I needed to get out of the house. There are cops all over the place." Adelina says. "Oh boy, what did Lucas do now?" Serena asks. "It wasn't Lucas, it was his sister, Gretta. She was apparently involved in some conspiracy with Ricardo Wilson, and the cops want to arrest her." Adelina says. "Oh...wait a minute, before Ricardo died, he confessed that he was involved in some drug ring. Was Gretta working with him?" Serena asks. Adelina nods. "Oh my god. Well, Lucas should be happy. At least he wont be at the center of all the media attention his family is getting anymore." Serena says. "Yeah, I know. So, what do you got there?" Adelina asks. "Do you mean this? This is a book on my...our family's history." Serena says. "There is a book on that?" Adelina asks. "Yeah. Our ancestors started it, and every decade or two, it is updated. It was hidden in a drawer in the study, but finding out I had a new sister motivated me to dig it out and look through it." Serena says. "Can I look at it?" Adelina asks. "Uh...you want to look at the book?" Serena asks. "Course I do. I want to know what our family is all about." Adelina notes. "Um...are you sure? Because, to be completely honest with you, our family history is kinda morbid." Serena says. "I know. I read up on some of it." Adelina says. "How far back? Because our family's craziness goes back centuries." Serena notes. "Only a few years." Adelina says. "Let me guess. You went back to Lydia burying Rebecca alive." Serena says. "That did come up." Adelina says. "Just to be clear, she is different now. The only living members of our family that are a real threat are my mother and Lysandros." Serena says. "You don't have to explain Lydia's actions to me. I'm a doctor, so I am familiar with mental illness. But, I would like to know more about our family history." Adelina says. Serena slides the book across the table. "Your funeral. Have at it." Serena says.

TINA'S APARTMENT
*Tina is sitting on the couch, with her laptop on the coffee table. On her laptop, is an article on Victor becoming the District Attorney last year. "Even people that are supposed to be the good guys aren't always good guys..." Tina says. Someone knocks on the door, and Tina closes the laptop. She stands up, and walks over to the door. Once she opens it, she finds Ciara standing in the hallway. "Oh, uh...hi." Tina says. "I'm glad I got the right apartment. I was worried some stranger would open the door." Ciara says. "Well, as you can see, I'm not a stranger. So, what can I do for you?" Tina asks. "Can I come in?" Ciara asks. "Sure." Tina says. Ciara walks in. "You have a nice apartment." Ciara says. "Thank you, but I don't think you came here to compliment the décor of my apartment." Tina says. "No, you're right, I didn't. I talked to Dad, and he told me about what happened after I caught you and Brady together." Ciara says. "Yeah, about that whole Brady situation. I didn't..." Tina begins to say. "Relax, I know you didn't know that you and Brady were siblings. Its all good." Ciara says. "Okay, that's good to know. But still, it is a bit awkward that I...you know." Tina says. "Kissed your brother? Yeah, I can imagine...but, you know, situations like this happen all of the time!" Ciara says. "On what planet?" Tina asks. "Good point. I'm sorry, I'm just trying to make you feel better." Ciara says. "Its fine...really." Tina says. "Look, I didn't come here to make you feel awkward or anything. I just wanted to welcome you to the family." Ciara says. "With all due respect, you should save your breath. I don't plan on being a part of the family." Tina says.

LUCAS' LAKE HOUSE
*Don is on the phone with Gretta. "What have you done?!" Don asks. "I haven't done anything, yet. Except kidnap your old friend, Josephine Acerbi." Gretta says. "You did what?!" Don angrily asks. "It really wasn't that difficult. She was at The Ancient Jewel, having a chat with her mother. Once Josephine was finished, she walked out, and I followed her. Outside, I injected her with a very powerful drug, which put her straight to sleep." Gretta says. "Why would you do that? You and Josephine barely even know each other!" Don says. "Oh, but you and I do, don't we? Or, at least you know me well enough to write me off as some hardcore criminal!" Gretta yells. "Okay, lets just cut right to the chase. What do you want?" Don asks. "I want you. Come meet me at the warehouse on River Street. Its abandoned, secluded, the perfect place to keep a hostage. Oh, did I mention to you that you must come alone?" Gretta asks. "Gretta, there is a warrant out for your arrest, you've gotta know that that isn't gonna happen." Don says. "Make it happen! If I get the slightest HINT that you are bringing backup, I will have no problem eliminating my hostage, and fleeing!" Gretta yells. "Please, you don't want to do this." Don says. "You're right, I don't. But, you haven't given me much of a choice. You made me do this, Detective, by continuing with your silly little investigation...the only way to make sure that Josephine isn't harmed because of your actions is to come to the warehouse." Gretta says. "You're gonna pay for this." Don warns. "Just get over to the warehouse. There is one thing you should know about me, and that is that I'm not very patient. So, if you take too long, there is no telling what I might end up doing to your beloved Josephine. Tick tock, Detective." Gretta says, before hanging up. V.J comes out of the other room. "No sign of Gretta...or any evidence, for that matter. Not that I thought there would be. Gretta is a pro, she knows better than to keep incriminating evidence at her house." V.J says. "Keep up the search, I've gotta go." A nervous Don says. "Is everything alright?" V.J asks. "Just a crisis down at the station that I need to go handle. Keep looking around, in case Gretta might've accidently dropped a piece of evidence or something." Don says. "Sure thing." V.J says. Don rushes out the door.

WAREHOUSE
*Gretta puts her phone away, and turns towards an unconscious Josephine, who is tied up in a chair. "Well, I think that went well, don't you? Don is going to come riding in on his white horse to rescue you, and I will get my revenge on him for his interference." Gretta says.

THE ANCIENT JEWEL
*"As you know, we have some complicated history." Clara notes. "Its not that complicated. I kept some gigantic secrets from you, and for that, I'll be forever sorry. With that being said, I'm ready to be honest with you for now on. You are far too important to me for me to risk losing you again." Lysandros says. "I...I don't know. I'm not exactly a fan of the way you swindled Lydia's entire empire out from her." Clara notes. "I didn't swindle anything from her. The Masters family empire is technically mine. I already told Lydia that with the exception of the house, and one hundred thousand dollars, I am gonna give everything back to her, and considering the fact that at this time last year, I was holding her captive, hoping to claim the entire family fortune for myself, I would say that this is progress." Lysandros says. "You have evolved, we can both agree on that. However, just because you are no longer a cold blooded monster doesn't mean you aren't sneaky and underhanded." Clara notes. "I'm not saying that I'm not sneaky and underhanded, because I most definitely am, and I don't think that those particular aspects of me are going to ever change. However, I think I am well past the days of taking my nieces and their significant others hostage and threatening to blow their brains out." Lysandros says. "Evolution is a wonderful thing." Clara says. "It is, which is why I am hoping that our relationship can evolve, as well." Lysandros says. "You are laying it on a bit thick now." Clara says. "I'm just speaking from my heart. I love you, Clara McGuire, and I want to be given the chance to make you the happiest woman on the planet the way you have made me the happiest man. So please, please, forgive me for all of the wrong that I have done." Lysandros says. Clara smiles, and then leans in and kisses Lysandros! Lysandros smiles. "Was my argument that convincing?" Lysandros asks. "I was convinced a long time ago, I just wanted to keep hearing you profess your love for me." Clara says. "Then you don't have to worry, because I am going to continue to show you just how much I love you." Lysandros says. "I'm counting on it." Clara says. "Unfortunately, we are gonna have to pick up on this date another time." Lysandros says. "Is this a date? Is that what we are calling it?" Clara asks. "I hope so." Lysandros says. "Well, in case you've forgotten, I wasn't your girlfriend when we first sat down at this table." Clara says. "But you've been my girlfriend for the last minute, so I'd like to think that the remainder of our time together was a date, short though it may have been." Lysandros says. "So, where are you going? Are you going to visit Lydia about the whole debacle involving your family's empire?" Clara asks. "Uh, no, I'm not. I figured I should give Lydia some time to think it over. And, when she comes to a decision, she'll contact me. I'm actually going to go visit Adelina." Lysandros says. "Adelina Harman? What business do you have with her?" Clara asks. "She just discovered that she is my niece." Lysandros says. "Oh. I know I heard something about her not knowing who her father is, but...she's your brother's daughter?" Clara asks. "She is. Walter's daughter, to be more precise." Lysandros says. "I figured that's who you meant. So, how long have you known?" Clara asks. "I've actually known for a long time. But, I kept it a secret in order to protect Adelina from her venomous step-mommy." Lysandros says. "I find that difficult to believe. The Lysandros that first came to town was all about revenge on his family. Wouldn't Adelina be included in that?" Clara asks. "No, she wouldn't. Just like me, Adelina was a bastard. Neither one of us were supposed to happen, but we did, and that very fact has been a dark shadow over our lives since the day we were born. Its that reason that I never wanted to hurt Adelina. She and I are far too much alike." Lysandros says. "So what do you need to see her about? Are you going to welcome her to the family?" Adelina asks. "Something like that." Lysandros says. Lysandros kisses Clara on the cheek. "I'll see you soon." Lysandros says, before walking out.

KING BEAST PLAZA, COMMON AREA
*Adelina turns the page, and there is a picture of Walter. "That's our father." Serena notes. "Wow, he's really handsome. When was this picture taken?" Adelina asks. "Before I was born. I'd say he was probably in his late teens in that picture." Serena says. "What was your relationship like with him?" Adelina asks. Serena sighs. "It was...rocky, to say the least. Papa and I had very different ideas about my future. He wanted me and Lydia to run Masters Corp together one day, but I was never interested in the family business. I just wanted to be a singer, its always been my dream. Besides, even if I was interested in running the family business, I wouldn't have been able to work with Lydia, at least not back then." Serena says. "Why not?" Adelina asks. "Things were tense between us, for a very long time. Lydia was spoiled rotten, because Papa saw her as his most promising heir, since she showed interest in the family business. Being spoiled ended up screwing with Lydia's mind, and she thought she could do whatever she want, and have whatever she wanted. It was those ideas that caused her to develop a LOT of insecurities, which eventually drove her crazy, literally." Serena says. "What happened?" Adelina asks. "Don't hold any of this against her, because she is a different person now, but, she used to be married to Andy Goo, and when she was, she would stalk his female coworkers because she was convinced that he was cheating on her with them, or that they were attracted to him. Not only did she stalk them, but she threatened them, too. When Andy found out, he divorced Lydia, and Lydia was tossed in a mental institution. She was there for probably about ten years." Serena says. "She must have been bad off if she was institutionalized for ten years." Adelina says. "She was. The only reason she got out was because she faked being better. Once she was out, the first thing she did was come to Fantastic, hoping to get Andy back. But, when she got here, Andy was already with Rebecca, and things got messy." Serena says. "Messy how?" Adelina asks. "Lydia tried to make it look like Andy had physically abused her while they were married. She photoshopped pictures, and everything. All so that she could get Rebecca to leave him. But, Rebecca stood by Andy, so Lydia decided to just get rid of her." Serena says. "Oh my god, did Lydia try to kill her?" Adelina asks. Serena nods. "Lydia buried Rebecca alive. V.J told me that Rebecca was barely breathing when he and Andy found her. But, you know, that's all ancient history. Lydia is better now, and Andy and Rebecca have forgiven her. I have, too." Serena says. "So, how did Lydia recover? It sounds like she was pretty far gone." Adelina notes. "Dylan helped her. Dylan was her husband, in case you didn't know. The two of them met at a cabin up in the mountains. This was after Lydia buried Rebecca alive, so my mother got her that cabin so the police wouldn't find her. Lydia found Dylan on the side of the road, after he fell off of a cliff, and she took him back to the cabin and nursed him back to health. It was Dylan's love, and her love for him that changed her. She aimed to be a better person, because of him." Serena says. "What ever happened to him?" Adelina asks. "He died, courtesy of our crazy, psychotic, evil cousin, Kadmos. Dylan was on an assignment for the WPA, and he had information on something that Kadmos was after. So, Kadmos kidnapped Dylan, and used torture to try and get answers from him. Dylan was able to escape, but Kadmos injected him with a poison that would kill him, in case he managed to escape. Dylan died on Christmas Day, nearly two years ago." Serena says. "That's horrible. I'm assuming that after that is when Lucas and Lydia began to grow close." Adelina says. Serena nods. "Lucas helped Lydia get to the bottom of who was behind Dylan's death, because at first, they didn't know it was Kadmos. Imagine her surprise when she discovered that our sweet, caring cousin Kadmos was a cold blooded murderer." Serena says. "So, was Kadmos Lysandros' son?" Adelina asks. "No, Kadmos was Dionysius' son." Serena says. "Is he still alive?" Adelina asks. "Dionysius died when Kadmos was still a kid. That's why Kadmos hated us. After Dionysius died, my father refused to take Kadmos in and raise him, so Kadmos ended up in a foster home." Serena says. "What about Lysandros? What can you tell me about him?" Adelina asks. "Other than the fact that he is probably the most dangerous member of our family? Hm, lets see. He kidnapped my youngest son when he was just an infant, he shot my other son and left him paralyzed for months, he held me, Lydia, V.J, and a bunch of other people hostage, and acted like it was some sort of game, he also killed two people and planted a bomb in the Goo Castle Living room. I hear he was an assassin, too, back in the day." Serena says. "What a pleasant guy." Adelina sarcastically says. "Yeah...no. If you value your life, stay away from that man. He is pure evil, I know that because I have first hand experience with just how lethal he can be." Serena says. "Duly noted. Well, it was nice chatting with you, but I should probably get home." Adelina says. "Is that code for "get me the hell away from these crazy people?" Serena asks. Adelina laughs. "Don't worry, I'm not running from the family. But, I have some things I have to do at home. I'll see you soon." Adelina says. "Bye, sis." Serena says. Adelina smiles, before leaving.

TINA'S APARTMENT
*"If you don't mind me asking, why exactly don't you want to be a part of the family?" Ciara asks. "Its Victor." Tina says. Ciara sighs. "It always is...okay, what did he do now?" Ciara asks. "He is just incredibly rude, and all around a horrible person. I ran into him, shortly before finding out I was his long lost daughter, and he was extremely nasty to me! And he didn't even know me! I-I just don't understand how one human being can be so cruel!" Tina says. "Unfortunately, that's how he always is. Its a quirk of his. Its something that you need to try and live with if you want to get along with him." Ciara says. "I don't have to learn to live with ANYTHING." Tina says. "Oh, no, I wasn't talking about you in particular. I was just talking about people in general, having to put up with his behavior if they want to get along with him. Although, the best way to get on his good side is to give it right back to him, and really own him in an argument. That seems to work sometimes." Ciara says. "Sorry, I'm just not interested. Maybe, MAYBE, I can have a relationship with you, our brothers, and the rest of the family. But, one with Victor is just out of the question. I'm not the type to be mean and cold hearted, and I honestly cant stand being around people who are. And, to be completely honest, I don't think Victor's behavior is the slightest bit acceptable!" Tina says. "I'm sorry you feel that way. I wish I could convince you to reconsider, but, honestly...I understand why you feel that way about him." Ciara says. "Thank you...I really appreciate that you aren't jumping to his defense, just because he is your father." Tina says. "Believe me, I understand every concern you have about our father. Well, in any case, I guess I should be going." Ciara says. "Okay. It was nice seeing you." Tina says. "Yeah. Maybe we could do this again, sometime. With less drama, preferably." Ciara says. "Maybe..." Tina says. "Bye, Tina." Ciara says, before walking out. Tina contemplates.

WAREHOUSE
*Don walks into the dark warehouse, with his gun raised. All of a sudden, the lights turn on. "So nice of you to join us, Detective." Gretta says. Don notices that Gretta is pointing her gun directly at Josephine's head! "Let her go!" Don barks. "That's a lovely thought, Detective. However, I'm afraid me and my gun...have other plans." Gretta states. Don worryingly looks at Josephine, who is still unconscious...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum