QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#547 QG 8-25-17

Go down

#547 QG 8-25-17 Empty #547 QG 8-25-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:00 pm

THE COFFEE BEAN
*Tina is sitting at a table, staring at her cup of coffee, clearly distracted. "Tina?" A voice asks. "Tina looks up. "Hm?" Tina says. Theo is revealed to be standing by her table. "I said your name quite a few times. You didn't notice that I was standing their?" Theo asks. "Um, no, sorry." Tina says. "Its fine. Obviously, something has you very distracted. Do you want to talk about it?" Theo asks. "I don't want to be rude, but...not particularly." Tina says. "Are you sure? Talking about it would be good for your soul." Theo says. Tina sighs. "Okay, here's what happened. I ran in to Brady Goo last night, at The Foggy Tavern. Clearly, he was drunk, so, I decided to bring him home. After all, it was better than him getting behind the wheel of a car. So, I brought Brady back to his family's castle, and we start talking. Turns out, he is actually quite likable. Anyway, things escalated quickly when Brady kissed me." Tina says. "I hope you didn't take the kiss too seriously. From what I've heard, Brady is still grieving over Kristina's death. I doubt that he is thinking about moving on already." Theo notes. "Brady's grief over Kristina is the last thing keeping us from becoming a couple, not that I was ever interested in him in that way, anyway." Tina says. "What do you mean? What else happened?" Theo asks. "His Dad showed up, and drops the bomb of the century. As it turns out, Victor Goo is apparently my father." Tina reveals. "What?!" Theo asks. "That's right. According to Victor, his cousin, Mia Goo, faked my death when I was a baby, and sold me on the black market." Tina says. "Did your parents ever mention you being adopted?" Theo asks. "No, not once! Which is really peculiar if all of this is true, because in my eyes, my parents were perfect role models. Now, I come to find out that my Dad had a sketchy past, which meant that he and my mom needed to adopt a baby off of the black market, rather than through an adoption agency. And, to top that, they couldn't tell me that I was adopted." Tina says. "If I were you, I wouldn't let those actions taint your opinion of your parents. People make mistakes, no one is perfect. I think it is fair to say that we all sin from time to time." Theo says. "Well, given this latest reveal, I am stuck with a dilemma. How do I handle my newly discovered family?" Tina wonders.

LYDIA'S MANSION
*"What's this new business venture you are getting in to?" Lydia asks. "Well, let me start at the beginning. I came back to Fantastic City to discover that my club had basically fallen apart. So, I spoke to Betty while I was in lockup at the Fantastic P.D, and I arranged to sell the club, and use the money to purchase another business." Lucas says. "Which business is that?" Lydia asks. "Justin Shaw Media." Lucas reveals. "Wait, wait, wait, you mean to tell me that you used the money that you got from selling the club, to buy Jack Fulton's old company?" Lydia asks. "I figured it was justice, after the Fulton family murdered Nico. Besides, it is a successful company. I figured that if any company could make me a profit, it would be this one." Lucas says. Lydia nods. "So, why are you telling me exactly?" Lydia asks. "Not only is this a fresh start for me, but I am hoping it can be a fresh start for us as well. When I told you last year that I was leaving my family business behind, I meant it. Thanks to Mia, I went through a small detour. But, now that she is out of the picture, I intend to be the man that you want to be with." Lucas says. "So, you don't plan on going back to the mob?" Lydia asks. "No. I'm done with that life. More importantly, you have made it crystal clear that you wouldn't want to be with someone in that line of work." Lucas says. "Are you sure you want to do this? You have spent so many years in that business, trying to keep your father's legacy afloat." Lydia notes. "Gretta seems to have a good handle on things. I don't see why she would need my help." Lucas says. "And what if things go wrong? Sure, Gretta might have control of things now, but we both know that in that business, nothing is certain." Lydia says. "If something happens and Gretta is unable to run the business for whatever reason, then someone else is going to have to take control." Lucas says. "You...you are really serious about this, aren't you?" Lydia asks. "More serious than I have ever been about anything. I had a good run, being in charge of the family business. But, at this stage in my life, my only goal is to be there for my family and friends. The only way to do that is to be alive, and if I stay in the business, sooner or later, I am going to be taken out." Lucas says. "I-I don't know what to say." Lydia says. "Say you'll forgive me. There is nothing standing in our way anymore, Lydia. No more mob, no more Gus, or Vincent, or Mia, just us. Now is our chance to finally have a life together. So, what do you say? Are you willing to take this step with me?" Lucas asks. Lydia contemplates.

STANPATOS MANSION
*Andre is in the living room, on the phone. "Its me. Listen, I have a very important task for you...I need you to bring the helicopter to the landing point in East Fantastic...yes, at the private airstrip I own. Listen very carefully. I need you to bring an important passenger to Morocco. Once you land, she will be greeted by one of my men, who will guide her next destination...Yes, and, I cannot stress this enough, but we must be quick! I'm afraid our passenger doesn't have much time." Andre notes, before hanging up. "Important passenger, huh?" A voice asks. Andre turns, and sees Alexios standing in the doorway. "Alexios! Hello there! How are things going between you and Bethany?" Andre asks. "Things are going fine, don't change the subject. Answer the question, Andre. More importantly, tell me what you've gotten yourself in to." Alexios demands!

FANTASTIC POLICE DEPARTMENT
*Don walks over to V.J. "V.J, you busy?" Don asks. "No, why?" V.J asks. "I need you for backup. We've got an arrest warrant for one of this city's most notorious criminals." Don says. "Is it too much to hope that some evidence has finally popped up against Lysandros?" V.J asks. "Not Lysandros, Gretta." Don says. "You've gotta be kidding. I know that you were suspicious of Gretta, but you actually found evidence?" V.J asks. Don nods. "I did, thanks to your cousin, Mia." Don says. "What does Mia Goo have to do with any of this?" V.J asks. "It doesn't matter. What matters is that we need to get to Gretta before she catches wind of what is going down, and tries to flee the country." Don says. "Do you have the airports and toll booths being monitored?" V.J asks. "Now that we have the arrest warrant, I do. But, we didn't earlier. So, we've just gotta hope that Gretta didn't find out what was happening before we got the warrant from the judge." Don says. "Lets hope not. In any case, lets roll." V.J says. He and Don both walk out.

THE ANCIENT JEWEL
*Gretta spies on Acerbi and Josephine nearby. "So, what are you planning on doing regarding Adelina?" Josephine asks. "I am going to have to give her time. I don't want to do so, but, she needs some time to calm down, and realize I was right in keeping her from that horrible family." Acerbi says. "Look on the bright side. At least Adelina isn't a Stanpatos." Josephine says. "I would argue that the Masters family is even worse." Acerbi notes. "True, I know that from personal experience. Kadmos Masters could definitely give Andre Stanpatos a run for his money." Josephine says. "As could Kadmos' uncle, Lysandros." Acerbi says. "Some uncle he is, since he shoved Kadmos out a window. But, then again, it isn't as if Kadmos didn't deserve it." Josephine says. Acerbi looks at her watch. "I should be going. Thank you for listening to me, it is always a joy being able to talk to you." Acerbi says. "I'll see you later, Mother." Josephine says. Acerbi smiles, before walking out. Nearby, Gretta continues to watch Josephine. "Now that her mother is gone, Josephine should be leaving soon, which will give me the chance to strike." Gretta thinks to herself. Josephine writes a check, and places it on the bar, before walking out. Gretta quietly follows Josephine outside...

*Outside, Josephine's phone begins to ring, and she answers. "Hey Don, what's up?...You did? That's great news! Have you arrested her yet?...Oh, I see. Well, good luck. Let me know what happens....Okay, goodbye." Josephine says, before hanging up. Once Josephine hangs up, Gretta jumps out of the darkness, and plunges the syringe into Josephine's neck! Josephine cries out in pain, and then turns towards Gretta. "You..." Josephine says. "I'm sorry, but your boyfriend didn't give me much of a choice. Don Reynolds ruined my life, and now, I am fully prepared to ruin his." Gretta says. Josephine attempts to say something, but she collapses to the ground. Gretta smiles. "Now what am I going to do with you now?" Gretta wonders.

THE COFFEE BEAN
*"It doesn't sound like you plan on embracing the Goo family." Theo says. "Being a part of this new family isn't even my main problem. Its Victor." Tina says. "What did he say to you?" Theo asks. "Well, before Victor found out he could possibly be my father, he said some pretty nasty things, which didn't make it difficult for me to form an opinion on him. I assumed that he was this horrible monster, and finding out that he could be my father hasn't altered that opinion in the slightest." Tina says. "What about the rest of your family?" Theo asks. "Immediate? Well, Ciara seems pretty cool, and I know V.J from when he and Lysandros Masters helped us escape the hospital after Joe Fish's men had taken it over. As for Brady, that whole situation is kinda awkward considering we kissed." Tina notes. "It isn't everyday where you kiss a man who later turns out to be your brother." Theo says. "This whole thing is just such a huge mess." Tina says. "Its alright, you have plenty of time to figure things out. Are you religious? If so, I suggest you pray for some sort of sign." Theo says. "I've never been a very religious person, but, at this point, I am willing to try anything in order to achieve some clarity on the situation." Tina says. Theo's phone rings. "I'm sorry, I have to go. I have an appointment. Let me know how things turn out." Theo says. "I will. And, thank you for listening." Tina says. "Anytime. Have a nice day." Theo says, before walking out.

LYDIA'S MANSION
*"This is all just so familiar." Lydia says. "What do you mean?" Lucas asks. "Its so similar to what you said to me last year. It was after you told me that you were in love with me. Do you remember? You told me that you were going to leave the business behind you, and that you were going to spend the rest of your life trying to make me happy. But, in the end, things spiraled out of control, and I ended up being anything but happy." Lydia says. "Things were different back then." Lucas says. "Were they? Just like back then, you think that you will be able to get out, and that that will be it. You don't seem to think that there could be another Mia waiting in the wings. Someone that wants revenge on you or your family. Or someone that could decide to take a page from Mia's book and use threats against your family to use you as a puppet." Lydia says. "I learned a very valuable lesson from the Mia debacle. No matter how bad things are, I should never lie to you. So, I promise, if I ever encounter a situation like the one I had with Mia, I am going to tell you about it. Keeping secrets nearly destroyed our marriage, I'm not going to let it happen again." Lucas says. "You are saying all of the right things..." Lydia says. "I mean every word. Lydia Masters, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You have added so much light to my life, and its because of you that I have inspired to become a better man." Lucas says. "Those were your vows at our wedding." Lydia notes. "I know. I remember that day well. It was the best day of my life, even though it was tainted by a phone call from Mia right after the ceremony." Lucas says. "You should've told me about her." Lydia says. "I know, and I am real sorry that I didn't. It is because of my lies that you have spent the better part of the last eight months hating me." Lucas says. "I never hated you, Lucas. I was just so surprised that the man who was willing to give up his career for me would be so deceptive." Lydia says. "I never should've lied to you. I might've been able to justify working for Mia by saying I was protecting my family, but there is no justifying keeping you in the dark. You deserved so much better than I gave you." Lucas says. "There you are...there is the man that I fell in love with. After all of these months...I finally see you." Lydia says. "I'm still that man. I know I've made some mistakes along the way, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to make it up to you. I'll jump through rings of fire, I'll swim across the longest ocean, all for you, because you would be worth every agonizing second of it. That's how much I love you." Lucas says. Lydia gazes into Lucas' eyes, before slowly approaching him. She puts her hands onto his shoulders, and then kisses him! She pulls away. "I love you, too. And I want to give us another try. I forgive you, Lucas." Lydia says. "That's all I wanted to hear you say." Lucas says, before pulling Lydia into another kiss!

STANPATOS MANSION
*"A business associate is in town, and I was arranging for her transportation home." Andre says. "Why doesn't she just take a regular plane?" Alexios asks. "Because their are no flights in Fantastic City going to Morocco. So, rather than burden her by having her attempt to locate a plane ride in another city, or fly to another airport that DOES have a flight to Morocco, I figured that I would arrange for transportation." Andre says. "I don't believe you." Alexios says. "And I don't care." Andre says. "Do you remember why I moved in this house, Andre?" Alexios asks. "Yes. I told you that if I were to find Bethany and rescue her from Brody McKay, that you would need to repay me by moving in to the mansion." Andre says. "I also did it under the condition that you stay out of trouble. So, I am just reminding you that if I find out you are involved in anything illegal, I'll leave! I still own my townhouse, so I could always go back there." Alexios says. "Someone is very clearly in a hostile mood. Relax, dear brother, I am not involved in some illegal business deal." Andre says. "You better hope not." Alexios says, before walking out. Once Alexios is gone, Andre smiles. "I'm just aiding and abetting a criminal, one who could prove to be quite useful one day." Andre states to himself.

LUCAS' LAKE HOUSE
*Adelina opens the front door to V.J and Don. "V.J, Detective Reynolds, hello. Are you here to see Lucas? If so, he isn't home." Adelina says. "Actually, Lucas isn't the person we came for." V.J says. "Its not me, is it? Last I checked, I didn't do anything wrong." Adelina says. "We are here for Gretta. Is she home?" Don asks. "I haven't seen her. But, I've been in my room all day. So, she could've come home, without me noticing." Adelina says. Don walks in, and pulls out his gun. "I'm gonna go check out her room!" Don says. Don exits the living room. "V.J...what's going on? Is Gretta in some kind of trouble?" Adelina asks. "Lets just say that Gretta is facing some very serious charges." V.J says. "How serious?" Adelina asks. V.J sighs. "If convicted, she is going to be put away for a very, very long time." V.J says. Don returns. "She isn't here." Don says. "Any sign of her leaving in a hurry?" V.J asks. "Nope, her room is in tact. In fact, it looks like everything is pretty much untouched." Don says. V.J turns towards Adelina. "When was the last time you saw Gretta?" V.J asks. "Um, lets see...I came out here to pour myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast, and Gretta was pulling out of the driveway." Adelina says. Don turns towards V.J. "Go check out Gretta's room and see if you can find anymore evidence connecting her to the drug cartel." Don orders. V.J nods, and exits the room. "Drug cartel?" Adelina asks. "Don't worry about it. You've been a big help." Don says. "Anything more I can do, just let me know." Adelina says. "Will do." Don says. Adelina smiles, before walking into the other room. Don sighs. "Where did you go, Gretta?" Don asks. Don's phone begins to ring. He checks the caller ID, and answers. "Josephine, hey, listen, I'm at Gretta's house, and she isn't here..." Don says. "That's because I am still one step ahead of you, Detective." Gretta says. "What are you doing with Josephine's phone?" Don asks. "I think it should be obvious, especially to a smart man like yourself. I've taken your girlfriend." Gretta reveals!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum