QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 08: Halfway Point!

Go down

Episode 08: Halfway Point! Empty Episode 08: Halfway Point!

Post by QG Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:31 pm

*Sam is sitting in the control room. “Previously, on Total Yeller Mania Battle! The episode began when Eugene discovered a way to hack into the virtual world. Yeller tried to convince him to do it, Eugene said no no, and then they fought like little children. Meanwhile, something even less dramatic, Object Destroyers went clothes shopping! Fun, right? Well, things got interesting when Mun Mun ended up in the same store as Object Destroyers. Leafy Fan was happy to see her friend Dun Dun, but Dun Dun didn’t care, and shot Leafy Fan right between the eyes. Claire, who has apparently been practicing her aim, ended up shooting Grandma during a shootout with Mun Mun. However, Claire’s victory was short lived when she was shot in the leg. Lauren was going to shoot and kill both Marik and Dun Dun, but she then noticed that her fallen teammate was still alive, so she decided to save Claire instead. Don’t ask me how she survived. Anyway, with Leafy Fan and Grandma gone, the competition is now down to 22 players! We are practically halfway through the competition, people! Can you feel the excitement? I know that I can! Who will be the next to die? Find out in this crazy new episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Battle!” Sam says.

*At a cabin in Pointy Canyon, Lauren is bandaging Claire’s leg. “Keep it elevated, alright? As long as you do that, and you don’t mess with the wound, you should live.” Lauren says. “Where did you learn to do this?” Claire asks. “I took a class.” Lauren tells her. “Wow, that’s REALLY informative.” Claire sarcastically says. “You gonna sass me or are you gonna thank me?” Lauren asks. “Thank you.” Claire tells her. “You’re welcome.” Lauren answers. “Attention contestants!” Sam says. Lauren checks her watch. “Its only eight o’clock!” Lauren points out. “I know you guys are probably wondering why I’m talking to you right now, but I have a very good reason. I need Object Destroyers to report to Peaceful Forest, and for Mun Mun to report to Medieval Town!” Sam announces. “Are we in trouble?” Claire asks. “We haven’t done anything.” Lauren points out. “I survived a gunshot wound. Maybe it was a glitch in the system?” Claire wonders. “If that was the case, I think Sam would’ve already removed you from the game.” Lauren says. “So what do you think he wants?” Claire asks. “Why don’t we go and find out?” Lauren asks. “Easier said than done.” Claire says, pointing at her leg. Lauren sighs. “I’ll carry you to the car.” Lauren says.

*Dun Dun and Marik enter the castle in Medieval Town. “HELLO? Pam? Are you here?” Dun Dun calls out. “I thought his name was Tam!” Marik says. All of a sudden, arrows shoot out of the wall, and nearly hit Dun Dun and Marik. Fortunately, they both duck out of the way. “Sweet mother of Ra! What was that?” Marik asks. “Dun Dun guess of education is that it trap.” Dun Dun says. “A trap?! In a peaceful location such as this? What an outrage!” Marik yells. Cop and Queen Goo come into the room. “What the heck are you two doing in our house?!” Cop asks. “Your house?! I’m sorry, officer, but Dun Dun and I were here first, so finder’s keepers!” Marik yells. “Yeah!” Dun Dun agrees. “You weren’t here first! My Coppy and I were!” Queen Goo says. “Please don’t call me that in public.” Cop tells her. Sam arrives, using a jetpack. “Hello, sorry I’m late!” Sam says. “Pam! Why you summon Dun Dun and minion here?” Dun Dun asks. “Hey wait a minute! I’m not your minion! You are the Steve in this relationship, sister!” Marik says. “Dun Dun no a Steve! She a Dun Dun!” Dun Dun argues. “Can you two shut up so I can talk?” Sam asks. “Go ahead Pam.” Dun Dun says. “Its SAM! Anyway, as I was going to say, I called you two here for a very specific reason. In case you couldn’t tell, both of your teams have only two players. I’m about to change that. From this point on, Mun Mun is officially disbanded. Dun Dun and Marik, you guys are joining SWAT team!” Sam announces. “WHAT?! DUN DUN FINALLY HAVE TEAM OF HER OWN, AND YOU REBAND IT?!” Dun Dun angrily asks. “That’s disband, sweetie.” Sam says. “DUN DUN NO CARE! SHE REFUSE TO WORK WITH THESE PEOPLE! Dun Dun have one rule, and that NEVER to work with cops!” Dun Dun says. “Well, if you want the million dollars, you are gonna have to break that rule. See, if you don’t agree to join SWAT team, I’m gonna throw you out of the competition!” Sam threatens. Dun Dun turns towards Cop and Queen Goo. “Cop! Queen Poo! It been too long!” Dun Dun says. “How DARE you call me that! Its Queen GOO!” Queen Goo yells. “As if no one has ever made THAT mistake before.” Marik says. “They did! Some jerk online called me that before! It wasn’t funny then, and its not funny now!” Queen Goo yells. “I’ll leave you four to your antics, I have other business to take care of. Bye!” Sam says, before flying off.

*Tom Nook comes out of his shop in Peaceful Forest, and stretches. “Ah, what a beautiful-” Before Tom Nook can finish, he sees Lauren, and a limping Claire emerge from the bushes. “WHAT ON EARTH! ALONZO! HELP! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!” Tom Nook screams. Alonzo comes out, carrying his machine gun. “Will you guys cool it? Sam told us to come here!” Claire notes. “Or perhaps, that was really you impersonating Sam! Maybe you are working for Da Suits!” Tom Nook accuses them. “I don’t know why Sam wanted us over here, but I hope he tells us soon so we can get out of here.” Lauren says. “Don’t try and fool me! YES YES, I KNOW THE TRUTH! YOU ARE ALL PLOTTING AGAINST ME! ALL OF YOU!” Tom Nook screams. Sam finally flies in with his jetpack. “Sorry to keep you guys waiting! Have you become fast friends?” Sam asks. “They are plotting against me!” Tom Nook yells. “Perfect! You’ll all be happy to know then that you’ll be on the same team!” Sam reveals. “What?” Lauren asks. “See, since you guys each only have two players on your teams, I figured that I would disband Object Destroyers, and have Lauren and Claire join Loan Sharks.” Sam says. “You cant be serious.” Lauren says. “I’m as serious as when I say my name is Pam-er, I mean Sam.” Sam says. “If this is about some kind of unfair advantage, its not! Claire and I can survive on our own!” Lauren claims. “Really? Sure, you might normally be capable, but I’m not sure how capable of you are with your crippled friend slowing you down.” Sam says. “I’m not crippled!” Claire yells. “She’s fine.” Lauren says. “Is that why she was whining on the whole ride over here? Yeah, that’s right, I can see and hear everything.” Sam says. “How about I shoot you in the leg and see if you whine?” Claire asks. “Lets shoot him AFTER we win the million.” Lauren whispers. “You cannot expect me to work with them! They are brewing a plot to dismantle me and the entire Nook empire!” Tom Nook yells. “You’re paranoid.” Alonzo says. “You only say that because you are IN ON IT!” Tom Nook yells. “He’s been like this ever since Diamond, Pearl, and Disk got eliminated.” Alonzo says. “You cant be too careful, and I have EVERY reason to believe that the three of you are plotting against me!” Tom Nook yells. “Nook, listen to me. I’m the host, I watch everything that goes on, Lauren, Claire, and Alonzo aren’t plotting against you.” Sam says. “YOU ARE IN ON IT, YOU AREN’T REALLY SAM!” Tom Nook yells. Tom Nook tackles Sam to the ground, and begins pulling on his face. “What are you doing?!” Sam asks. “Attempting to pull off your mask, you FIEND!” Tom Nook yells. “I’m not wearing a mask you lunatic!” Sam yells, as he pushes Tom Nook off of him. “Maybe you aren’t, but I still do NOT trust them!” Tom Nook yells. “Yeah, yeah, yeah I DON’T GIVE A CRAP. You are gonna work with them, and if you refuse, you are out of the game! Same goes for you girls.” Sam says. “I guess we can make this work.” Lauren says. “Great! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I gotta get back to the real world.” Sam says, before flying off again. “Don’t bother with pleasantries, I have no use for them!” Tom Nook says. “And I have no use for you, but here we are. Now can I put my friend inside your shop? She’s been shot, and if she is gonna bleed out, I want her to be comfortable.” Lauren says. “Aw, that’s sweet!” Claire says. “Fine! But if you touch a single one of my items, rest assured, I will obliterate you!” Tom Nook yells. “I’m shaking.” Lauren sarcastically says, as she guides Claire into the shop.

*Down at Low Class Waterfront, Dylan and Vito come out of their warehouse. “So you really have no idea where Michael is? You are suppose to be his body guard!” Dylan yells. Vito shrugs. Dylan then notices Michael’s hat floating in the water. “Oh no!” Dylan yells. Dylan and Vito rush over to the edge, and pull Michael out of the water. Vito then begins to give Michael CPR, and eventually wakes him up! “What...what da heck happened?” Michael asks. “You must’ve been sleep walking again! You walked right off the pier!” Dylan says. “Darn it! Vito! I told you to stay awake all night and make sure I don’t do dat no more!” Michael yells. Vito puts his head down in shame. “You SHOULD feel bad! If dat happens again, I might just have to find myself another Vito! You da forty seventh one, so you ain’t not replaceable!” Michael notes. “The word you’re looking for is irreplaceable, Michael.” Dylan says. “You ain’t not replaceable either, bub!” Michael warns. “Attention contestants, it is nine o’clock, which means that you are now able to bump each other off! In related news, Object Destroyers and Mun Mun have both been disbanded. The members of Object Destroyers have joined Loan Sharks, and the members of Mun Mun have joined SWAT team! Have a nice and deadly day!” Sam says. “Da Loan Sharks have new members? You gotta be joking!” Michael says. “I’m sure we’ll survive.” Dylan says. “Of course we will, because we gonna put dem flakes in the ground!” Michael announces. Vito nods, in agreement.

*Tom Nook, Alonzo, Lauren, and Claire are all inside the shop. Lauren hands Claire a bell. “What’s this for?” Claire asks. “Use it if you need to get my attention, in case you need anything.” Lauren tells her. “Just what we need, an annoying bell!” Tom Nook says. “We won’t have to worry about listening to it if we get out there and take down our enemies!” Alonzo says. “Is this just a ploy so you can shoot me in the back?” Tom Nook asks. “Friendly fire isn’t enabled!” Alonzo reminds Tom Nook. “Very well, we shall go. However, THAT is not coming with us!” Tom Nook says, while pointing at Claire. “Why not?” Claire asks. “You are injured, you will only slow us down! Plus, who knows what kind of diseases you carry!” Tom Nook says. “I was shot, not stranded in some third world country!” Claire yells. “Don’t worry about it. Staying here is the best idea.” Lauren says. “I’m glad we all agree, now come!” Tom Nook says. “I’m not going.” Lauren says. “What?” Tom Nook asks. “Someone needs to stay and make sure she doesn’t get shot.” Lauren says. “But that leaves me unprotected!” Tom Nook claims. “You have Alfonso.” Claire says. “Alonzo.” Alonzo coldly responds. “Very well. Alonzo, come! We depart now!” Tom Nook says, as he walks out. Alonzo follows. Lauren turns towards Claire. “I’m gonna go clean my gun. Remember, only use that bell if you need something.” Lauren says. Claire begins to ring the bell. “Already?” Lauren asks. “I was just making sure it works.” Claire says. “Don’t make me regret this.” Lauren tells her, before walking into the other room.

*The Pebbles arrive on top of Pointy Canyon. “Now that Object Destroyers have joined Loan Sharks, this location should be vacant.” Eugene says. “I’m glad we finally have a base.” Yeller says. “Same. Walking around 24/7 was getting kinda boring.” Andy notes. “Now we get to sit here in relax!” Yeller says. “As lovely as that sounds, we still have a competition to compete in.” Eugene notes. “Oh come on, Eugene, we’ve been competing in every episode! We deserve to have a break! After all, what are the odds of something bad happening?” Yeller asks. “Well, when you put it like that...the odds are very likely.” Eugene says.

*SWAT team are all seated at the dining room table in Medieval Castle. “So just by living here, we get free food? Wow! I really have died and gone to heaven! All that is missing are the card games!” Marik says. “Dun Dun no play card game no more, not after she have nightmare where Bloody Mary playing with her.” Dun Dun says. Cop, Queen Goo, and Marik stare at Dun Dun. “...What?” Cop asks. “Dun Dun no...she no like talking about it.” Dun Dun whimpers. “While we are all here, I would like to set some ground rules for the team.” Queen Goo says. “But, I’m the team leader!” Cop points out. “Shhh, I got this.” Queen Goo says. Queen Goo turns towards Dun Dun and Marik. “Rule 1, 2, and 3 do NOT touch my darling Cop! Anyone who lays a finger on him DIES. Do you both understand? This hunk is mine!” Queen Goo says. “I’d speak up, but if I did, she’d just talk over me, so what’s the point?” Cop asks. “Dun Dun had same problem with cherry lady.” Dun Dun says. “Oh Dun Dun, do you remember when we stuffed Cherry in the trunk of our car, and The Pebbles found her and killed her?” Marik asks. Dun Dun and Marik start cracking up laughing, as Queen Goo and Cop stare at them. “Good time.” Dun Dun says. “So, anyone wanna play a game?” Marik asks.

*The Chimney Sweepers are in their underground hideout in Rotting Cemetery. “Lets try this AGAIN. What is this?!” Dave angrily asks, while pointing at a picture of a chimney. “The bane of all of our existences?” Tat sarcastically asks. “Do you want to sit in the corner?!” Dave angrily asks. “Can we go look for other players?” Jeannie asks. “NO! Not until class is dismissed!” Dave yells. “Why are we even in this stupid class? What are we here to learn?” Tat asks. “Chimneys, of course! They are relevant to life.” Dave says. “Not that relevant.” Tat claims. “I am absolutely famished! I don’t suppose its almost lunch time, dear boy?” Pecky asks. “No one eats until someone answers my question! WHAT IS THIS?!” Dave angrily asks, while pointing at a picture on the wall. Puppy whimpers. “Wrong answer!” Dave screams. Someone knocks on the door. “Yes, come in.” Dave says. “Are you nuts? You cant just invite people in here!” Tat yells. “Oh come on! As if any of the players would actually knock!” Dave says. The door opens, and The Gentlemens are standing there! “We came to reclaim our territory.” Bo announces!

*Dun Dun is backing up, saying “SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS”, while Cop, Queen Goo, and Marik watch. Dun Dun then stops. “What am Dun Dun?” Dun Dun asks. “A bomb?” Cop asks. “No!” Dun Dun says. “A tea kettle?” Queen Goo asks. “Do Dun Dun look like kettle of tea to you?! NO!” Dun Dun snaps. “Uh, lets see...I know this one...ah ha! You are a Creeper!” Marik says. “Good job, Marik! You smart lady!” Dun Dun says. “I’m a man, you halfwit!” Marik yells.

*Lauren comes in when she hears Claire ringing the bell. “Yes?” Lauren asks. “Can you get me a glass of water?” Claire asks. “Again?” Lauren asks. “I just finished drinking my last one, so yeah, again.” Claire says. Lauren takes Claire’s cup, and pours some water into it. “There.” Lauren says. Lauren hands Claire the cup. “You know what to do if you need anything else.” Lauren says. Lauren goes to walk into the other room. “Wait!” Claire calls out. Lauren turns around. “Yeah?” Lauren asks. “The pain is really bothering me right now.” Claire notes. “Well, unfortunately, we don’t have access to pain killers.” Lauren says. “I know that, that’s not what I was gonna say. I was thinking maybe you might be able to distract me a bit.” Claire says. “Distract you how?” Lauren asks. “Talk to me.” Claire says. “About what?” Lauren asks. “About you! We have been spending a lot of time around each other, but besides your personality, I don’t really know a whole lot about you.” Claire says. Lauren sits on the floor next to Claire. “There isn’t much to tell. I use to be with the WPA, but I’m pretty sure I already told you that.” Lauren says. “You didn’t tell me why you joined the WPA, or why you left.” Claire says. “You’re right, I didn’t.” Lauren says. Lauren goes to stand up, but Claire grabs her wrist and stops her. “I know you aren’t big on pouring your heart out or anything mushy like that, but all I’m asking is for you to give me some details about who you are.” Claire says. “I’m not a big fan on talking about myself, either.” Lauren says. “Cant you make an exception for me?” Claire asks. Lauren rolls her eyes. “Okay, listen up, because I’m only going to tell you all of this once. When I was a teenager, my parents were killed in a terrorist attack, and I ended up in some foster home. I started to act out, to do a lot of stuff that kids my age did to get attention. Finally, someone saw something in me, and adopted me. I didn’t make it easy for them at first, but eventually, I came around. If it weren’t for her, I’d probably either be in a gang or dead.” Lauren says. “Your parents deaths...is that why you joined up with the WPA?” Claire asks. “I wanted to play an active part in bringing terrorists down, to feel like I was avenging my parents in some way. In September 2001, a year before I was suppose to graduate the academy, I was called to a conference room, and waiting for me was none other than the director of the WPA himself.” Lauren reveals. “Is it normal for the director to meet up with the students?” Claire asks. “No, which is why I was kinda worried at first. Turns out, he wanted to enroll me into the agency early. The September 11th attacks really spooked the government, so the WPA decided to recruit some of the best students in the academy into the agency, even the ones who hadn’t graduated yet.” Lauren says. “You must’ve been something.” Claire says. “I was everything the agency wanted. I was cold, determined, driven, and most importantly, I didn’t have too many loved ones that my enemies could use against me. I had my adopted mother, and a friend that I knew since Elementary School, Eugene. Other than those two, every one else I cared about was dead.” Lauren notes. “How did you end up leaving the agency?” Claire asks. “A mission gone pear shaped in North Korea. I was gunned down and captured, the agency even thought I had been killed. A few months later, they found out I was alive, and they sent a team to rescue me.” Lauren says. “But you didn’t go back to work.” Claire assumes. “They didn’t want me back. They wanted me to go and start a new life. They gave me a new face, a new name, money to last me three lifetimes, all on the condition that I never go home.” Lauren says. “Do you miss the work?” Claire asks. “I miss the difference I was making. I took down a lot of bad people when I was with the agency. What I don’t miss is having to take them down in front of their loved ones. The wife and the kids that are only guilty by association, that didn’t actually do anything wrong, but still have to watch their dad and husband die.” Lauren says. “Sounds rough.” Claire says. “What about you? What’s your story?” Lauren asks. “Me? Well, its kinda boring.” Claire says. “Usually, when someone says their life story is boring, its the exact opposite.” Lauren says. “Well, I grew up on an island, pretty much isolated from civilization.” Claire says. “Were you raised by wolves or something?” Lauren asks. “No, I had my mother.” Claire says. “No Dad?” Lauren asks. “I didn’t know anything about my father, until a few years ago.” Claire says. “Were you happy to find out more about him?” Lauren asks. “Truthfully? Sometimes, I wish I never found out he was my father. He was a monster.” Claire says. “Was he abusive? A drunk?” Lauren asks. “No, you aren’t hearing what I’m saying. He was LITERALLY a monster.” Claire says. “What?” Lauren asks. “You are going to think I’m nuts, but turns out, he was some kind of monster from another planet or something.” Claire says. “Where is he now?” Lauren asks. “I...I killed him.” Claire confesses. Lauren’s eyes slightly widen. “I...I was in this fight with him, Dylan was helping out, and we ultimately destroyed him. It was either him, or the rest of the world, and we chose him. I know, it all sounds kind of crazy.” Claire says. “When you first told me that you had these powers or something, yeah, I thought you sounded like a nut, but after spending time around you, I think you are alright, I don’t think you are lying.” Lauren says. “Thank you.” Claire says. Lauren begins to adjust Claire’s bandage. “So, are you...still dealing with any of the damage your father caused?” Lauren asks. “Since his whole defeat, I’ve been traveling the world, aimlessly, not really having any clue about where I’m going or why I’m going there.” Claire says. “Why’s that?” Lauren asks. “I think...I think its because I’m kinda scared...I’m scared that inside of me is a monster, just like my Dad. I don’t know, maybe its crazy talk, but its how I feel. That’s why I’ve isolated myself for the past several years, because I’m afraid of the darkness in me, and how much of it I got from my Dad.” Claire says. “In my line of work, I’ve looked into the eyes of a lot of monsters...looking into your eyes, I don’t see it. I see fire, vulnerability, innocence, but I don’t see evil.” Lauren says. “You really mean that?” Claire asks. “I wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t, and here is another hot take from me. I think you are wasting your time traveling around the world. What you are looking for, you aren’t gonna find in a souvenir shop in the middle of nowhere, you are gonna find it in yourself.” Lauren says. “When did you become so...wise?” Claire asks. “Don’t get use to it. I’m only doing it to stop you from whining about the pain.” Lauren claims. “Or maybe, just maybe, you care more than you let on.” Claire says. Claire flinches in pain, and when Claire isn’t looking, Lauren flashes a quick smile.

*”HALT! Who gives you permission to enter Chimney Land?” Dave asks The Gentlemens. “No one! We don’t need permission, this location use to be OURS!” Bo points out. “Keyword being use to be. We’ve since taken over.” Tat says. “Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your takeover will be shortlived.” R.J says. “Have you people forgotten that we killed two of your teammates already?” Dave asks. “Like Creepy Guy and Rafe were actual losses.” Justine says. “You don’t wanna make an enemy out of us.” Dave says. “Oh, but we do.” R.J says. R.J pulls out a gun, and shoots Jeannie! Jeannie drops to the ground, and despawns. “Jeannie is out of the game, and has placed 22nd!” Sam announces. Puppy goes charging at R.J, but R.J shoots him as well! Puppy drops to the ground, and despawns. “Puppy is also out, placing 21st! That means we are officially at the halfway mark, contestants! Only 20 people left!” Sam announces. “Oh dear, there are only three of us left!” Pecky says. Justine takes out a gun, and shoots Pecky! “Only two of you left.” Justine corrects. Pecky then falls, and despawns. “And Pecky is out of the game, placing 20th!” Sam announces. “Oh no! Not Pecky!” Bo yells. “Cant we...just get along?” Dave asks. “I’ll make you a deal, if you and Tat get out of this base now, we’ll let you live. If you don’t, we’ll kill you both.” R.J threatens. “I think we should take the deal.” Tat encourages Dave. “Fine! We’ll go!” Dave yells, before he and Tat run out. “Well, that went well.” R.J says. “We finally won one!” Justine notes. R.J walks over to a suitcase, which contains Chimney Sweeper’s weapons. “And it looks like our friends at Chimney Sweepers will have to get some new firepower.” R.J says. “Poor Pecky...he was so young!” Bo cries. “Geez, he didn’t cry this much when our teammates died.” Justine notes.

*Tom Nook and Alonzo are walking through Insane Jungle. Tom Nook can be seen holding two pistols, pointing them in two different directions. “Don’t you think you are being dramatic?” Alonzo asks. “That is what an insider WOULD say! I put my weapons down, and your friends from Da Suits ambush and kill me! No, no, Alonzo! I refuse to die that way!” Tom Nook yells. Alonzo rolls his eyes.

*Yeller and Andy are both standing at the edge of the mountain on Pointy Canyon, while Eugene is in the background, working on his computer. “Okay, here it goes. I’m gonna try and throw this one all the way to Medieval Town.” Yeller says. “Good luck with that.” Andy says. Yeller picks up a rock, and then chucks it off into the distance. After a while, the rock disappears from view. “OW OW DUN DUN!” Dun Dun can be heard screaming, all the way from Medieval Town. “Oops.” Yeller says. “My turn!” Andy says. Andy picks up a rock. “Give it all you got, Andy! That’s the way to throw a rock! Put your back into it!” Yeller says. Andy winds his arm back, and then tosses the rock! However, he uses so much force, he ends up falling right off the cliff! “AAAAAAAAAHHHH!” Andy can be heard yelling. “Andy! I said to put your back into it, not your entire body!” Yeller shouts to him. Yeller then hears Andy hit the ground after two minutes of listening to him screaming. “Andy is now out of the game, and has placed 19th!” Sam announces. “Oops.” Yeller says. “You got one of our teammates killed?!” Eugene asks. “Not on purpose!” Yeller says. “Now it is just the two of us!” Eugene yells. “Okay contestants, it is now 6 PM, which means today’s fun and games are over! Have a nice evening, and get rested for tomorrow!” Sam says.

*Sam is now sitting in the control room. “Now THAT was a pretty crazy day! Four contestants are gone, and now, only eighteen people are left! We are getting closer to the finale, people! And I for one couldn’t be happier, because I’m sick of sitting in this control room! Anyway, with Jeannie, Puppy, Pecky, and Andy gone, who will be next? Find out, in the next episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Battle!” Sam says. All of a sudden, alarms begin to sound through the building. “Uh oh, that’s not suppose to happen.” Sam says. Man Shark comes running into the room. “Did you chew a hole through the wall again?” Sam asks. Man Shark shakes his head. “Then what the heck are those alarms for?!” Sam asks. Sam looks at the monitors, and sees a bright light shoot out from the top of Area 551. The light flies across the sky in the virtual world, and eventually, hits a cell tower in Central City. “Uh...Man Shark? Do you have any idea what the original programmers put inside Area 551?” Sam asks. Man Shark shrugs. “I didn’t think so.” Sam says. Jeannie, Puppy, Pecky, and Andy enter the room. “What’s going on?” Jeannie asks. “Uh...nothing! Carry on! Go home! See you all next season, maybe!” Sam says. The four shrug it off, and walk out. “Man Shark, we are live on television! We cant let anything screw up the competition, or the virtual world! We still have eight episodes left! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!” A hysterical Sam asks. Man Shark then slaps Sam three times, to get him to snap out of it. “Okay...okay. I’m calm now.” Sam says. All of a sudden, the monitors turn off! “Oh crap!” Sam says. Sam rushes over to the computer, and immediately pulls up the login screen. He types in “Admin” as his username, and then types in the password. However, a message pops up saying “PASSWORD INCORRECT”. Sam attempts the password again, but it doesn’t work. “Man Shark, we’ve been locked out of the admin control panel!” Sam yells. Man Shark shrugs it off. “This is a big deal, pal! If we cant access the control panel, that means we cant control the world anymore! Which means someone else probably controls it! Oh no...COULD THIS GET ANY WORSE?” Sam asks.

*In Medieval Castle, Dun Dun, Marik, Queen Goo, and Cop are all fast asleep. A symbol appears on Marik’s forehead, and his hair grows spiky. His eyes then open up. “Heeeeeeeeeeres Melvin!” Melvin announces!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down