QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 05: Guns and Mob Wars

Go down

Episode 05: Guns and Mob Wars Empty Episode 05: Guns and Mob Wars

Post by QG Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:24 pm

*Sam is sitting in the control room. “Previously on Total Yeller Mania Battle, things got pretty crazy! After his shop was vandalized a few episodes back by Da Suits, Tom Nook decided to retaliate by super gluing Michael’s toilet seat. I know, not the best revenge plot, but Tom Nook was pretty satisfied with himself, and Michael was pretty angry! In other news, Lauren taught Claire how to use a gun, and Claire accidentally shot a squirrel! Obviously, she needs to spend more time at the shooting range. Now lets cover the fun stuff. Since Mun Mun had accomplished virtually nothing for the first three episodes, except putting themselves in danger, they decided not to participate in the game, and to do their own thing. Unfortunately for them, Cherry had some reservations about their plan. Rather than continuing to listen to Cherry’s whining, Mun Mun stuffed her in the trunk of the car they stole, and left her in their for The Pebbles to find, and kill. It wasn’t long before The Pebbles found Mun Mun looting a nearby store, and cornered them. Dun Dun wasn’t very happy about this, so she fired a shot at Eugene. Unfortunately for Dun Dun, the bullet ended up hitting Sally Good Rock instead, killing her and eliminating her from the competition. A vengeful Yeller then fired a shot at Dun Dun! Dun Dun would’ve been eliminated, however, just before the bullet hit her, time for the day ran out, and Dun Dun was saved! With Cherry and Sally Good Rock out of the game, who will be eliminated next? I have no idea, but I can tell its gonna be a blood bath! Find out which of our remaining 33 contestants will get the boot next, in an all new episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Battle!” Sam says.

*In Peaceful Forest, Tom Nook can be heard letting out an agonizing scream. Alonzo, Disk, Diamond, and Pearl come rushing out of his shop, to see what’s going on. “Tom Nook, what’s wrong?!” Diamond asks. “Did they run out of your eye liner again?” Pearl asks. “No Pearl...they did not. However, Da Suits have made yet another move against us!” Tom Nook announces. Disk looks around. “Where? I don’t see anything.” Disk notes. Tom Nook holds out his arm, and reveals a rash. “They planted poison ivy all around my wonderful shop!” Tom Nook announces. “Couldn’t that have already been there, though?” Diamond asks. “Believe me, Diamond, it was NOT already there! No, no, it was purposely placed there, in order to infect myself, and my entire team!” Tom Nook says. “That sounds stupid, like you.” Disk says. “One more word against me, and I will scratch you up so much, the DVD player won’t even be able to read you!” Tom Nook yells. “Was that suppose to be clever? I thought it was boring.” Disk says. “I thought it was clever.” Pearl says. “If you are that upset with them, then why are we sitting here? We should be out there, looking for the other team so that we can eliminate them!” Alonzo says. “Yes, yes, if they were to be eliminated, they wouldn’t be able to sabotage me anymore...Alonzo, that is a terrific idea! Off we go!” Tom Nook announces. “We cant.” Disk says. “Why not?” Tom Nook asks. “Sam hasn’t announced that the game has started yet.” Disk says. “Darn it, foiled again! You always know how to ruin things for me, don’t you, Disk? Oh well, its only a matter of time before the game starts, and we can go hunting those hooligans. I only hope that they aren’t expecting us.” Tom Nook says.

*At Low Class Waterfront, Dylan watches as Fake Luigi chases Hog around with a hammer. “Get away from me you lunatic!” Hog yells. “Not until you give me back my picture of Fake Daisy!” Fake Luigi yells. Vito walks up to Dylan, and taps on his shoulder. Dylan notices him. “Oh, hey Vito.” Dylan says. Vito points at Hog and Fake Luigi. “Oh, Hog the Dog stole something from Fake Luigi, and now, Fake Luigi won’t stop trying to kill him. I’d intervene, but this is kinda fun to watch.” Dylan says. Vito then jumps into action, and begins chasing Fake Luigi, who is still chasing Hog. After a few minutes of the three chasing each other, Vito finally catches up to Fake Luigi, and tackles him to the ground! Vito then takes Fake Luigi’s hammer, and bonks him over the head with it. “Give that back!” Fake Luigi yells. Vito shakes his head, and then tosses the hammer into the ocean. “NOOOOOOOO!” Fake Luigi yells. Hog sticks his tongue out at Fake Luigi. Fake Luigi then goes to attack Hog, but Vito punches him in the face, knocking him out. “That’s one way to shut him up.” Dylan notes. Michael then shows up, carrying grocery bags. “What da heck going on here?!” Michael asks. “Hog stole something from Fake Luigi, Fake Luigi chased Hog with a hammer, Vito knocked Fake Luigi out. That’s the shortened version of the story.” Dylan says. “Where have you been? You out all that time, grocery shopping?” Hog asks. “No, Hog! I don’t do my own grocery shopping! I was getting us da goods.” Michael reveals. “What kind of goods?” Dylan asks. Michael unloads the bags on top of a crate, and it is revealed that they were carrying machine guns! “Where...where did you get all this?!” Dylan asks. “I know a guy in da city who knows a guy. Dis loot should help us kill dose flakes over at Loan Sharks. I want dose wise guys GONE!” Michael says. “We cant start yet, though. Sam hasn’t given us the okay.” Dylan notes. “Okay, contestants! It is now nine o’clock, let the KILLINGS BEGIN!” Sam yells. “Looks like I spoke too soon.” Dylan says. “Somebody grab Fake Luigi, we got some losers to kill!” Michael says.

*Mun Mun is driving through Scorching Desert in the car they stole, during the previous episode. Dun Dun and Marik are both sitting in the front seat, while Kooky and Grandma are in the backseat. “Dun Dun, I command that we drive to Pointy Canyon! I want to know if its really pointy, or if it is called that for no apparent reason.” Marik says. “Dun Dun need directions first.” Dun Dun says. Dun Dun pulls out a cell phone. “Google Okay! Bring Dun Dun and friends to Pointy Canyon!” Dun Dun says. “Dun Dun, I don’t think that’s how you [CENSORED]-” Kooky begins to say. “QUIET! Dun Dun talking!” Dun Dun yells. “What do you mean you’re walking? You aren’t walking, your driving!” Grandma notes. Everybody shut the frig up, Dun Dun is THINKING!” Marik yells. “Google Okay!” Dun Dun repeats. The phone doesn’t respond. “GOOGLE OKAY!” Dun Dun screams. Marik swipes the phone from her. “Give it to me, you fool! You’re not doing it right!” Marik says. Marik clears his throat, and speaks into the phone. “Okay Yahoo!”

*At Rotting Cemetery, Justine comes up from the underground hideout, and finds R.J digging at a grave. “What on earth are you doing?” Justine asks. “Attempting to find more treasure! Think about it for a moment, Justine. There was already a secret underground location here, maybe there is another one, with more loot for us to find!” R.J suggests. “Please tell me you don’t plan on going grave to grave. What if you dig up some rotting corpse? It IS called Rotting Cemetery, after all.” Justine notes. “Have you forgotten that we are inside of a virtual world? Nothing here is actually real!” R.J notes. “But if you find a body, I can guarantee that it’ll LOOK real!” Justine points out. Bo comes up. “What the devil is going on?” Bo asks. “R.J is digging graves, looking for hidden loot.” Justine reveals. “R.J, we haven’t time for this! Our opponents could potentially come across us, and we are vulnerable sitting still, in this very location! We must keep moving!” Bo says. “Are you sure that isn’t too risky? We only have three players left on our team.” Justine notes. “Staying in one location for the duration of the game is also quite risky! Of course, the underground hideaway is quite useful during the off hours. However, we shouldn’t spend ALL of our time down there! It could prove to be quite lethal, for all of us!” Bo notes. “As much as I hate to admit it, he raises a good point.” R.J says. “Do we at least still have our weapons from when we first found this location?” Justine asks. “We do.” Bo confirms. “Good, we’ll need the firepower.” Justine says.

*At the top of Pointy Canyon, Lauren, Claire, and Leafy Fan are all standing together. “Okay, so in the last 24 hours, you’ve killed a squirrel, a raccoon which you originally thought was Tom Nook, and some random guy that wasn’t anywhere near us.” Lauren says. “I told you that I’ve never used a gun before! I usually use my powers, but they are apparently no good here!” Claire says. “And I told you, you’re nuts, not that there is anything wrong with that.” Lauren says. “So I really suck that bad?” Claire asks. “You almost shot poor Leafy! You STINK!” Leafy Fan yells. “This is all Dylan and Andy’s fault!” Claire says. “What?” Lauren asks. “They know how to use guns, but neither one of them ever bothered to teach me!” Claire claims. “On the bright side, I did give you a lot of intense training yesterday, so I don’t know, you MIGHT be better.” Lauren says. “She’s not!” Leafy Fan says. “Will you please SHUT UP?!” Claire angrily asks Leafy Fan. “I know you are but what am I?” Leafy Fan asks. “That-that doesn’t even make sense!” Claire yells. “Girls, shut up for a minute.” Lauren says. “DON’T TALK THAT WAY TO ME AND LEAFY! You can talk that way to Leafy’s attempted murderer, though.” Leafy Fan says. “If I was aiming for anybody, it wouldn’t be your leaf, it would be YOU!” Claire says! “Shhhh! I hear something!” Lauren notes. Lauren, Claire, and Leafy Fan listen closely, and can hear music coming from nearby. “Is there a hobo living on this mountain?” Claire asks. “Last I checked, hobos don’t usually have radios. Grab two snipers.” Lauren orders Claire. “But there are three of us!” Leafy Fan notes. “Claire might suck at aiming, but the last thing I’m going to do is give you a sniper.” Lauren says. Claire returns with two snipers, and hands one to Lauren. They both look through the scopes on their respective guns, and notice Mun Mun’s car driving on a road at the bottom of the mountain. “Is that a virtual nobody, or actual players?” Lauren asks. Claire looks closer. “I think it might be Mun Mun!” Claire realizes. “Falling right into our lap, nice. You want to take this one?” Lauren asks. “You want ME to try and take them out?” Claire asks. “Consider it practice. Even if you miss, those idiots won’t be that big of a threat. We can take them.” Lauren says. “If you say so.” Claire says. Claire focuses on Mun Mun’s car, and then fires a shot! The bullet flies through their back window, and shatters it! “WHAT THE FRIG IS GOING ON?!” A frantic Marik asks. “WHO SHOOTING?!” Dun Dun asks. “HOW THE [CENSORED] AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW?!” Kooky asks. “Who cares who is doing it?! HIT THE GAS!” Grandma yells. “Nice hit.” Lauren says. “I only got their back window! Its not like I killed them!” Claire notes. “You hit the car, so you are at least making some progress. There might actually be potential in you. I’ll take it from here.” Lauren says. Lauren begins aiming at Mun Mun’s car, and fires another shot. The bullet hits one of their tires, and the car begins to swerve. “DUN DUN LOSING CONTROL!” Dun Dun yells. Grandma reaches from the backseat, and tries to help Dun Dun steer. A terrified Marik then cups his hands over Dun Dun’s eyes. “WHAT THE BLEEP ARE YOU DOING?! DUN DUN BLIND!” Dun Dun screams. “I’M SCARED!” Marik cries. “Apply the hand brake, you [CENSORED] moron!” Kooky yells. “WHAT?! There no hand brake!” Dun Dun yells. Dun Dun slams her foot onto the actual brake, but the car doesn’t stop. “NEXT TIME, DUN DUN STEALING A CAR WITH BRAKES!” Dun Dun yells. “Maybe the next one could have seat belts, too!” Grandma suggests. “That darn Mel Gibson must’ve tampered with our car!” Marik suggests. On top of the mountain, Lauren and Claire watch as Mun Mun’s car disappears from eye view, while swerving all over the place. “I did it! I actually shot something I meant to shoot! Your training actually DID help me!” An excited Claire yells, before pulling Lauren into a hug. “You’re hurting me.” Lauren says. Claire lets go. “Sorry.” Claire says. “If you want to make it up to me, aim for the tires next time.” Lauren advises her.

*SWAT team is walking through Central City. “Its good to be out and about again, after being stuck in that castle!” Cop says. “That castle is a lovely location!” Queen Goo argues. “Yeah, when we aren’t accidentally setting off traps.” Cop says. “This is a lovely walk though, so romantic.” Laura says. “Don’t think I suggested we go out because I wanted to be around you, sweetheart. Its just that I was sick of being stuck in the house with you.” Ray notes. All of a sudden, an engine can be heard in the distance. “What’s that noise?” Queen Goo asks. A car appears out of nowhere, swerving all over the road. “LOOK OUT!” Dun Dun yells. Cop, Queen Goo, Ray, and Laura jump out of the way, just as Mun Mun’s car nearly hits them. Mun Mun can then be seen driving off into the distance, while swerving all over the street/sidewalk. “WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING, LADY!” Cop yells. “Who on earth was that?” Queen Goo asks. “Probably some granny that should’ve had her license taken away the day she turned 43.” Cop says.

*Da Suits are walking through Insane Jungle. “What a peaceful day for a walk!” Michael says. “You remember what we’re doin, right?” Hog asks. “Yeah, yeah, yeah, hunting dose flakes, da Loan Sharks!” Michael says. “Just checking.” Hog says. “I’ll take care of them! I’ll hammer them out of existence!” Fake Luigi vows, as he pulls out his hammer. Vito then stands in front of Fake Luigi, and rotates his finger, as if to say no. Vito goes to take the hammer from Fake Luigi, but the two struggle over it. Vito finally rips it away, and tosses it far into the air!

*Mun Mun are now driving through Rotting Cemetery, still not able to control their car. “Could this get any worse?!” A horrified Marik asks. Fake Luigi’s hammer then crashes onto their windshield, and smashes it! “OH NO DUN DUN!” Dun Dun screams, as the car becomes even more out of control. They then nearly hit Bo, R.J, and Justine, who jump out of the way in time. “Gosh! Even in this virtual kingdom, you still have to worry about unhinged drivers! Go back to the DMV, you bloody maniac!” Bo yells after them.

*”That was my good hammer...” Fake Luigi sighs. “You’ll get over it.” Michael says. “Have you seen him? I don’t think he will.” Dylan says. As they are walking, they all of a sudden fall into a pitfall! “Ow! What da heck?! Who did dis?!” Michael asks. Two silhouettes appear standing at the top of the hole. “Prepare for trouble, we’re back for more.” Diamond says. “And make it double, we are gonna settle the score!” Pearl adds. “Wait, that’s not the right motto!” Diamond says. “What do you mean? That’s the one we ALWAYS use!” Pearl claims. “No it isn’t! Here, let me refresh your memory.” Diamond says. Diamond begins to whisper into Pearl’s ear. “Oh! I remember now!” Pearl says. “1...2...3...” Diamond counts down. “We battle under the blazing hot sun!” Diamond says. “We operate under the dark gloomy moon!” Pearl says. “The sparkling assassin, DIAMOND!” Diamond says. “The dangerously intelligent, PEARL!” Pearl says. “We now command that you hail the McAllister organ-” They stop. “But we aren’t working for Rico right now!” Pearl notes. “Hmm, true. Lets try that again.” Diamond says. “We now command you to hail Tom Nook!” They both say. “Who sent you?!” Michael asks. “Dude, we just told you in our motto.” Pearl notes. “I didn’t hear no names! Take me to your leader!” Michael says. “No need, I’m right here.” Tom Nook can be heard saying. Tom Nook, Alonzo, and Disk appear at the top of the pitfall. “Very nice motto, friends! You can give me an encore later!” Tom Nook says. “You really liked it?” Pearl asks. “Yes, yes! It was cool, hip, and all those words that the young kids use!” Tom Nook says. “Hey ugly! Let us outta here!” Michael demands. “And rob myself of this sick pleasure? No, no, Michael, I am going to stand here and watch as you and your friends die in this hole, the way you des-” Before Tom Nook can finish, he slips, and begins to fall into the hole! “We’ll save you, Tom!” Pearl says. Pearl grabs Tom Nook’s hand, but he pulls Pearl in with him. Diamond then grabs onto Pearl, and is pulled in with the both of them! “I’m not helping any of you.” Disk says. On their way down, Diamond grabs Disk’s leg, and pulls him in! Alonzo looks in, and sees Da Suits, and most of the Loan Sharks all lying in a pile. “Great, now what?!” Tom Nook asks. “You were da one who dug dis hole, you moron! Dis is all your fault!” Michael yells. “How DARE you place the blame at my feet! I was merely playing the game!” Tom Nook defends himself. “Yeah, cause you too much of a coward to come after me when I ain’t in a hole!” Michael says. “You take that back!” Tom Nook yells. “I don’t tink I will!” Michael says. Michael and Tom Nook then both pull out their guns! “Woah, guys, wait a minute! Instead of killing each other, shouldn’t we be helping each other?” Dylan asks. “Why on earth would we do that?” Tom Nook asks. “Because if we don’t get out of this hole, lets face it, we are gonna kill each other in seconds!” Dylan notes. “Isn’t dat kinda da idea?” Michael asks. “Let me rephrase that. Wouldn’t you rather a long, drawn out fight on the surface, instead of a quick one in here! Come on! You two have been wanting this showdown for five episodes! Don’t you want it to last?” Dylan asks. “Oh my...he’s...he’s right! I DO want it to last!” Tom Nook realizes. “So do I! If we gonna kill each other, its gotta be epic, not some two second showdown in some hole! We gotta do it up dere!” Michael says. Tom Nook holds out his hand. “Truce?” Tom Nook asks. “Truce!” Michael agrees. “Have fun with that poison ivy I just spread to you.” Tom Nook says, under his breath. “Huh?” Michael asks. “It was nothing. Lets get ourselves out of here.” Tom Nook says.

*The Pebbles are riding in a minecart, in Unstable Mines. “Wow! This feels JUST like Donkey Kong 64!” Yeller says. “I heard that game stunk!” Davey says. “Don’t listen to the critics, its a classic! I use to play it all the time, in my back hallway of all places...” Andy says. “Why play such a mindless game when you can play something intellectually stimulating, such as chess?” Eugene asks. Yeller, Davey, and Andy stare at Eugene for a moment, before they crack up laughing. “Did you hear that guys? He said chess!” Yeller says. “What a loon!” Davey says. “It was a valid question. My apologies if it may have offended anyone.” Eugene says. Eugene looks off into the distance. “Do you hear that?” Eugene asks. “Hear what?” Andy asks. “If I didn’t know any better...I’d say it was the engine of a car!” Eugene says. A car appears at the end of the tracks! “GET OUT OF THE WAY!” Dun Dun yells. “Oh dear, we’re going to crash!” Eugene claims, as the car comes straight towards them. Andy then pulls on a lever, which switches them over to separate tracks, narrowly avoiding Mun Mun’s car. Mun Mun’s car then goes straight off the tracks, and falls into the abyss!

*The Chimney Sweepers are walking through Medieval Town. “So...what are we doing here?” Tat asks. “We’re looking for chimneys, of course!” Dave says. “Did medieval times even have chimneys?” Tat asks. Dave laughs. “Silly Tat! Even the cavemen had chimneys! Everybody had chimneys! Its just not everybody...not everybody had...me.” Dave says, while getting choked up. Puppy begins to cry. “Quiet you stupid mutt! I’m having a moment!” Dave yells. Jeannie slaps him upside the head. “Ow! What was that for?!” Dave angrily asks. “You were mean to the puppy!” Jeannie says. Pecky’s head perks up. “By chance, do you lovely people hear that? It sounds something like a motor!” Pecky says. Dave turns, and sees Mun Mun’s car coming straight at them! “I cant get hit! I don’t have health insurance!” Dave yells. Tat pulls Dave out of the way, and the team narrowly avoids being hit. As Mun Mun’s car runs off, Dave yells after them. “CALL ME IF YOU NEED YOUR CHIMNEY CLEANED.”

*Alonzo finishes pulling everyone out when he pulls Tom Nook out. “Is dat all of us?” Michael asks. “Yes yes, it is.” Tom Nook confirms. “So what do we do now? Do we just start shooting each other?” Michael asks. “If we were to do that...we would be in the same predicament which we were in inside the hole...no, we need a plan.” Tom Nook says. “How about we each start at one side of da map, and we work our way back to each other?” Michael asks. “Are you MAD?! The game will either end before we make it to one another, or you’ll make a run for it so you can avoid the confrontation!” Tom Nook claims. “I’LL make a run for it?! What about YOU?! You da one who thought the best way to get me and my associates killed was to set up some sorta pitfall!” Michael says. “It was a good and original plan!” Tom Nook says. “If you two really want to battle, go to two separate ends of this jungle clearing. That way, we’ll be able to take cover when necessary.” Alonzo says. “Nothing wrong with that idea.” Dylan says. “No. But, what if one team tries to shoot the other team in the back when we are returning to our separate corners, hm?” Tom Nook asks. “We back up facing each other. Duh.” Disk says. “Dat sounds like a swell idea!” Michael says. “Okay, on the count of three.” Tom Nook says. “One...two...three!” Michael says. The two teams then begin to back up to separate corners of the clearing, while still carefully watching the other team. They finally reach their respective corners. “Now what?!” Michael asks. “WHAT?!” Tom Nook asks. “NOW WHAT?!” Michael screams. “WE SHOOT EACH OTHER!” Tom Nook yells back. “Sounds like a plan to me!” Michael says. Everybody pulls out their guns, and begins firing at each other! “Where on earth did they get machine guns?!” Tom Nook angrily asks. “No idea! But machine guns are harder to use than regular guns, so we still have a chance!” Diamond says. Diamond fires a shot, and hits Hog in the chest! Hog then drops to the ground, and despawns. “NOOOOO!” Michael screams. “Hog the Dog is out of the competition, placing 33rd!” Sam announces. “You’ll pay for dat! Vito, you know what to do. When someone takes one of your friends, you take one of dere’s!” Michael says. Vito begins firing in Pearl’s direction! Pearl is able to avoid several of the shots, but is finally hit! “PEARL!” Diamond yells out. Pearl falls to the ground, but into Diamonds arms. “You cant die, you have too much to live for!” Diamond says. “I’m sorry...Diamond. Go...go on...without me! Win...for me!” Pearl says, before despawning. “Pearl has been eliminated, placing 32nd!” Sam announces. “You’ll PAY FOR THAT!” Diamond yells. Diamond begins firing shots at Michael. However, just as Diamond fires a shot which will most certainly hit Michael, Mun Mun’s car comes flooring it out of the jungle, into the battle field, and catches Diamond’s bullet! “Oh crap! SOMEONE ELSE IS SHOOTING AT US!” Marik yells. “DUN DUN JUST WANNA WIN THE MUN MUN!” Dun Dun cries, as the car swerves back into the jungle, and disappears. “Who the heck was-” Before Fake Luigi can finish talking, Alonzo shoots him! Fake Luigi drops to the ground, and dies. “Fake Luigi is out of the game, placing 31st!” Sam announces. “We’ve lost two people, Michael! They’ve only lost one! We need to be more aggressive!” Dylan says. “How do we do dat?” Michael asks. “You and Vito keep them busy, I’m going to try and catch them by surprise.” Dylan says. Dylan then slips away, undetected, while Michael and Vito continue to fire at Loan Sharks. Alonzo rapidly fires shots at Michael and Vito, as they take cover behind a bush. Alonzo runs out of bullets, and is forced to reload. Once they hear that some of the gunfire has stopped, Vito pokes his head up from behind a bush, and begins firing at Alonzo! Alonzo however, does a somersault onto the ground, and dodges the bullet. “Dat guy good...Vito, get down!” Michael yells, when he sees Tom Nook, Disk, and Diamond firing shots in their direction. “Where da heck is Dylan at?” Michael wonders. “This is too easy...its kinda-” Before Disk can finish, he is shot from behind! Disk then falls to the ground, and dies. “And Disk places in 30th place!” Sam announces. “Where on earth did that come from?!” Tom Nook asks. “One of their players is missing.” Alonzo notes. “Dylan!” Tom Nook realizes. “I’ll go and look for him.” Diamond says. Diamond turns around to search, but is immediately shot down and killed from an unknown location! “Diamond is out of the competition, and has placed 29th!” Sam announces. Alonzo scans the area, and notices Dylan’s shadow moving along the ground. Alonzo gives chase. “Stay here and deal with the others!” Alonzo orders. “Yes, yes, as you wish.” Tom Nook says. Tom Nook then returns to his shootout with Michael and Vito. Meanwhile, Alonzo is chasing after Dylan through the jungle, and fires a shot at him! However, Dylan somersaults under the bullet. He then fires a shot at Alonzo, and shoots the gun out of his hand! Alonzo drops the gun, but immediately tackles Dylan before he can fire another shot! Alonzo pins Dylan to the ground, and slams his hand onto the ground, forcing him to drop the weapon. Alonzo then stands up, and puts his hands up, preparing for combat. Dylan does the same, and the two begin to exchange punches. Alonzo delivers the first punch, but Dylan is able to dodge it. Dylan then throws a punch, but Alonzo uses his arms to block it. He then pushes Dylan back when blocking the punch, and aims another punch at Dylan! This time, the punch hits. Alonzo kicks Dylan in the stomach, and then tosses him onto the ground! Alonzo picks up the gun, and prepares to fire a shot! “That’s enough contestants, its 6 PM, which means play time is over!” Sam says. Alonzo reluctantly lowers his gun. “I’ve gotta say, you are a good fighter.” Dylan tells him. Alonzo stares at him for a moment, before offering his hand. Dylan takes it, and Alonzo pulls him off the ground. “As are you. Next time...” Alonzo warns him, before walking off. Back at the clearing, Tom Nook is stomping his feet. “This is NONSENSE! Now, I’m only left with one other team mate!” Tom Nook complains. “Stop your crying, Nook!” Michael yells. Tom Nook points at Michael. “THIS is not over! The moment you turned down my offer to work together, I vowed to kill you and your friends, and I fully intend on keeping that promise!” Tom Nook says, before running off. “Dat guy...what a sore loser!” Michael says. Vito nods in agreement.

*Sam is now in the control room. “Wow, what an exciting day! I told you that I felt like there was gonna be a blood bath! Five of our contestants were eliminated today, leaving 28 players left! Who will be the next to go? Find out in the exciting next episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...BATTLE!” Sam says.

*Meanwhile, Mun Mun’s car is now on Mutant Island, crashing through trees. “STEP ON THE BRAKE! STEP ON THE BRAKE!” Marik yells. “DUN DUN ALREADY TELL YOU! THERE NO BRAKES!” Dun Dun yells. “I cant [CENSORED] die yet! So many kids to terrorize! So many carnivals to get fired from!” Kooky says. “And I STILL haven’t told my son Bo what a disappointment he is to me!” Grandma says. Mun Mun’s car finally stops, when it crashes into something! “WE SAVED! Dun Dun lives again!” Dun Dun announces. “Is everyone alright?” Grandma asks. Marik is sitting in his seat, his hair messed up, and his eyes wide open, in shock and terror, not even realizing that they’ve stopped. “Everyone alright.” Dun Dun confirms. Dun Dun, Grandma, Kooky, and Marik then get out of the car. Dun Dun looks up, and realizes that they crashed into a giant dinosaur/octopus mutant! “OH NO DUN DUN!”

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down