QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S5 Episode 03: Very Blind Date

Go down

S5 Episode 03: Very Blind Date Empty S5 Episode 03: Very Blind Date

Post by QG Sat May 28, 2022 1:18 pm

At the Yeller household, Yeller is in the living room watching TV as Bo is in the background on his computer. “I just don’t get it. If Linda wants to date Lance, then what is she doing in a relationship with Lenny? If you don’t want to dump him, then cheat on him! Its not like he’s gonna find out! He’s in a coma!” Yeller says. Bo ignores him. “Are you listening to me?” Yeller asks. “What was that?” Bo questions. “I’m talking Young and the Reckless business to you, Dad!” Yeller says. “Oh, sorry son. I stopped watching that drivel when they had Larry fall into a wood chipper.” Bo says. “What is so important that you can’t take your eyes off that computer?” Yeller asks. “Well, I suppose now is of good a time as any to tell you…” Bo says. “Tell me what?” Yeller asks. “Have you noticed how I’ve been going out every Saturday night for the last two months and not coming home until late?” Bo asks. Yeller shakes his head. “How could you not notice? Every time I leave this house I tell you!” Bo points out. “Is that what you’ve been saying? Sorry, I wasn’t listening. I was probably thinking about something more interesting, like how fast grass grows.” Yeller says. Bo sighs. “In any case...the truth is I have been seeing someone for the past several months.” Bo admits. “I know.” Yeller says. “You...you do?” Bo asks. “Of course I know! You see me, you see Dun Dun, you see lots of people! I don’t know why you’re making it seem like this is something new from the last few months.” Yeller says. Bo sighs. “What I mean is...I’ve been involved with someone, and its serious.” Bo says. “Oh no…” Yeller mutters. “What’s wrong? This is a good thing!” Bo exclaims. “Good?! How could you say that? You just said you were involved with someone serious! Are you in the mob? Am I going to get my head chopped off all because of your sudden thirst for danger?!” Yeller asks. “Oh for Pete’s sake, dear boy, I AM DATING SOMEONE!” Bo yells. “Oh...well how does the mob feel about this?” Yeller questions. “THERE IS NO BLOODY MOB!” Bo screams. “Well congratulations, Dad! I don’t know why you didn’t just come out and say that in the beginning though.” Yeller says. “I did…” Bo mutters. “So who is she?” Yeller asks. “Her name is Hilda, and I must say, she is absolutely lovely. You are going to adore her, dear boy! In fact, you may have the chance to meet her tonight.” Bo says. “Why? What’s tonight?” Yeller asks. “I’ve invited her over for dinner. I do hope you’re able to join us. Just please dear boy...do NOT allow that deviant Dun Dun in this house during the duration of our dinner! Hilda and I may have been together for a few months, but I do believe it is still far too soon for her to be exposed to THAT sort of nonsense.” Bo says. “Sure thing, Dad.” Yeller says. “Wonderful. Now if you’ll excuse me, I am going to go upstairs and switch hats. I am wearing my special hat for this lovely occasion.” Bo says, before going upstairs. “Ah old people love...wait. I hope he doesn’t expect me to cook.” Yeller says. Suddenly, Dun Dun crawls out from under the couch. “Dun Dun could not help but overhear.” Dun Dun says. Yeller screams. “How long have you been down there?!” Yeller questions. “Only a few days. Dun Dun needed nice quiet place to think.” Dun Dun says. “About what?” Yeller asks. “Dun Dun no know. Every time she start to think about something it all go black. Next thing Dun Dun know, it two days later! But enough about Dun Dun, Dun Dun heard that old bald man is dating someone.” Dun Dun says. “Isn’t it great?” Yeller asks. “It HORRIBLE! How could Yeller be happy about this?” Dun Dun asks. “Dun Dun, think about this for a minute. My Dad has been alone for decades. Well, except for that brief romance with Queen Goo, but I don’t think he counts that. Anyway, the poor guy is retired, he’s alone, he basically has nothing to look forward to in life! I can’t help but feel sorry for him.” Yeller says. “Yeller, think about this for minute. If old bald man have new girlfriend, he going to spend all his money on her which mean there none left for Dun Dun and Yeller!” Dun Dun says. “Oh, you’re right. That could be a problem!” Yeller realizes. “We can’t let this relationship go any further! We must ruin tonight dinner!” Dun Dun announces. “You aren’t even invited! You heard my Dad, he doesn’t want you anywhere near the house tonight!” Yeller points out. “Old bald man say that all the time! Don’t Yeller remember the time he put restraining order on Dun Dun? But did he call police when Dun Dun still kept showing up? No!” Dun Dun says. “That’s only because he had a cold and had lost his voice, so he made me do it instead!” Yeller recalls. “Well he not getting in Dun Dun’s way this time! Don’t worry Yeller, we RUINING this party!” Dun Dun announces.

Later that night, Yeller is sitting in the dining room at his house texting on his phone. “Dinner is about to start. Where in the H-E-Double hockey sticks are you?!” Yeller texts Dun Dun. Bo comes in with Hilda, both of them laughing. “Hilda darling, I would like you to meet my dearest son Yeller.” Bo says. “How’s it going?” Yeller asks. “Well aren’t you the cutest little thing!” Hilda says, as she pinches Yeller’s cheeks. Yeller slaps Hilda’s hand away. “Son! It is not polite to slap people! Show some manners!” Bo demands. “I was! If I was being rude about it I would’ve showed her the door!” Yeller snaps. “I’m so sorry, dear. My son has a terrible habit of being moody. He inherited that from his grandmother. Please don’t let it hurt your feelings.” Bo says. “That’s quite alright! No harm done!” Hilda says. Yeller glares at Hilda and then looks back down at his phone. “Hurry up and get here! Can’t STAND this lady!” Yeller texts Dun Dun.

Outside, Dun Dun pulls up out front in a stolen vehicle and hits a fire hydrant. Dun Dun looks down at her phone and sees several texts from Yeller. She responds simply by sending him the middle finger emoji. Dun Dun swings open her driver’s side door which hits a car driving by and causes it to spiral out of control and crash. Dun Dun then runs to the front door of Yeller’s house and rings the doorbell. The door opens and it is revealed that Vito was the one who opened the door! “What YOU doing here?!” Dun Dun asks. Vito doesn’t respond. “You work for old bald man, don’t you?! He hire you to keep Dun Dun out! Well it not going to work! Dun Dun will throw Vito in bushes, then Dun Dun GOING IN THAT HOUSE!” Dun Dun yells. The camera cuts to the bushes, just in time to see Dun Dun thrown into them! Dun Dun sticks her head out. “This not over!” Dun Dun yells.

Inside, Yeller is still playing on his phone. “I can’t believe she gave me the finger, that-” Before Yeller can finish, Bo interrupts. “Pardon me son, but it is rude to have your phone out at the dinner table.” Bo says. “Uh, one second.” Yeller says. Yeller then texts Dun Dun twenty knife emojis. Yeller turns his attention to Bo and Hilda. “Okay, all set. So, Hilda, what do you do for work?” Yeller asks. “I’m retired. How about you?” Hilda questions. “Same. So what’s your net worth?” Yeller questions. “Son! That is not an appropriate question to be asking! Hilda’s net worth is of no importance to me.” Bo says. “Nor is yours of importance to me, darling.” Hilda says, before kissing Bo. “Gross…” Yeller mutters. Yeller looks out the window and sees Vito chasing Dun Dun through the yard with a stick. “Uh, Dad? Any particular reason Vito would be here?” Yeller questions. “I borrowed him from Michael. I thought if anyone could keep that miscreant Dun Dun at bay it would be Vito.” Bo says. “My dear, who is this Dun Dun you speak of?” Hilda questions. “A word of advice darling, do not ask questions you don’t want the answers to. You are better off never meeting that hooligan.” Bo says. Suddenly, Dun Dun falls through the ceiling right into one of the dining room chairs! “Dun Dun so sorry she late.” Dun Dun says. “What are you doing here?! Where is Vito?!” Bo questions. Dun Dun flashes back.

Dun Dun puts a ladder up against Yeller’s house and climbs up to the roof. Vito jumps on the ladder and climbs up, but when he reaches the top, he finds Dun Dun waiting for him. Before Vito can get off, Dun Dun pushes the ladder backwards and Vito falls right on to a power line! Vito gets electrocuted as Dun Dun watches.

“He no feeling well so he go home early.” Dun Dun says. “Hi, I’m Hilda.” Hilda says. “Dun Dun know EXACTLY who you are, Hilda! Or should Dun Dun say Mildred?!” Dun Dun asks. “I knew it! You’re using a fake name! How did you find that out Dun Dun?” Yeller questions. “Dun Dun found nothing out. She just using what popped into her head.” Dun Dun says. “If you really insist on being here, the least you can do is behave yourself. Can you manage that?” Bo asks. “Dun Dun will try her hardest.” Dun Dun says. “Splendid.” Bo says. “So, what are your intentions for old bald man?” Dun Dun questions. “Who?” Hilda asks. “She is referring to me…” Bo reluctantly admits. “Oh, well...I care for Bo a great deal. In fact, I...I would go as far to say that I am in love with him.” Hilda says. “What a CROCK!” Dun Dun snaps. “Excuse me?” Hilda asks. “Dun Dun know a gold digger when she see one! You after old bald man money!” Dun Dun accuses. “Pay no attention to her! She is just being paranoid because SHE is after my money!” Bo states. “Wait just a minute! Are YOU attracted to my Bo?!” Hilda asks Dun Dun. “NO! Dun Dun attracted to his wallet, just like YOU!” Dun Dun yells. “Okay, that’s enough. Dun Dun, I think we are being a little hard on Hilda. Obviously she and my Dad are happy together, so we should try to accept that and not interfere anymore.” Yeller says. “Thank you, son.” Bo says. “You’re welcome, Dad. So Hilda, did my Dad tell you that he is the zodiac killer?” Yeller asks. “Son…” Bo growls. “Oh, didn’t trust her enough to tell her yet, huh? That’s okay. Telling someone you’re a serial killer is a real gamble.” Yeller says. Bo slams his fists on the table. “THIS HAS TO STOP!” Bo roars. “Stay back! That’s what he would say to his victims before he murdered them!” Yeller claims. “I want you and your sidekick to vacate the dining room! Clearly it was a bad idea inviting you!” Bo says. “Clearly it was bad idea accepting invite! This dinner stinks!” Dun Dun says. “You weren’t bloody invited! Now OUT!” Bo yells. Yeller and Dun Dun stand up and walk out of the room. Bo turns towards Hilda. “I’m so sorry for their behavior, Hilda. And just to set the record straight, I am not the zodiac killer.” Bo says. “Oh my dear Bo, I know that! I must say though, the way you stood up for me against your own family...it meant the world to me. In fact, it has made me realize that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” Hilda says. Hilda gets down on one knee. “Hilda, what are you doing?” Bo questions. “Bo Yeller, will you marry me?” Hilda asks. “You...you want to marry ME?” Bo asks. “Of course I do! You are the love of my life! So won’t you please marry me?” Hilda asks. “Yes! Of course I will! This is the happiest day of my life! But when should we get married?” Bo wonders. “How about tomorrow?” Hilda asks. “Tomorrow sounds like a splendid idea!” Bo says. Meanwhile, Yeller and Dun Dun are watching from the doorway. “Now what are we going to do? The second those two tie the knot, we lose any access we have to my Dad’s money! It will all be hers! We have to stop that wedding before it can happen.” Yeller tells Dun Dun.

The next day, Yeller is sitting on the sofa when Bo comes downstairs, wearing a white top hat. “That’s a new one. Is there anything you would like to tell me, Dad?” Yeller coldly asks. “I suspect you already know.” Bo says. “Then I’m sure you know I can’t let you go through with this wedding. That woman is up to something, Dad! Its the only reason she would want to marry you!” Yeller says. Bo looks down at the floor in sadness. “That came out wrong...its the only reason she would want to marry you so quickly! You’ve only been together for a few months!” Yeller points out. “And this is the most I have been in love with a woman since your mother! I know you do not approve of Hilda, but I do at least hope you can respect my choice to marry her.” Bo says. “I can’t do that.” Yeller says. “Then I can’t allow you at my wedding. You are hereby banned from our home at 6 o’clock this evening!” Bo says. “You’re getting married in our living room?!” Yeller asks. “No, that’s nonsense! We have decided to wed in the same place we became engaged...in our dining room.” Bo says. “I’m surprised that meets Hilda’s standards.” Yeller says. “There are no standards in our love!” Bo says. “Yeah...that’s not the “period” moment you think it is.” Yeller says. Bo dramatically turns his back to Yeller. “I want you off of my property.” Bo says. “So that’s how its going to be? You are going to choose a woman over your own son? Your own flesh and blood? A son who would give his life for yours?!” Yeller asks. “Tabling our dramatic confrontation for a moment, give your life for mine?! When we were mugged last year at the gas station and that criminal was threatening to shoot you, you grabbed me and held me in front of you as a human shield!” Bo recalls. “That was last year! Am I not allowed to evolve as a human being?!” Yeller questions. “You are incapable of evolution! It is why you will not be attending my wedding! Be gone!” Bo yells. “Fine! But when she breaks your heart and leaves you with nothing, don’t come crying to me! My door will be closed and locked!” Yeller states. “Your bedroom door doesn’t have a lock!” Bo points out. “It will now!” Yeller shouts, before leaving and slamming the door behind him. A moment later, Yeller comes back in. “Did you forget something?” Bo asks. “I didn’t slam the door hard enough.” Yeller says. Yeller walks back out and slams the door harder.

At House of Dun, Yeller and Dun Dun are sitting around a fire Dun Dun has going in the middle of her living room floor. “And then when the door didn’t slam hard enough the first time, my Dad came back in and slammed it shut a second time. Very childish.” Yeller says. “So how are we going to stop wedding?” Dun Dun asks. “I don’t know, maybe we just shouldn’t bother. Maybe she really is good for my Dad.” Yeller says. “Yeller NO! Our lives will be over if old bald man marries her! His bank account, his credit card, it will all belong to her! Think of all the luxuries Dun Dun and Yeller will be losing! Cruises, hotels, shopping sprees, EVERYTHING! Dun Dun refuse to live like peasant!” Dun Dun snaps. “What are we supposed to do then? I’ve tried talking him out of marrying her, he won’t listen!” Yeller says. “Dun Dun have idea! We look into Hilda past and see if there something we can use to scare old bald man away from her!” Dun Dun says. “How do we know that’s going to work?” Yeller asks. “We don’t! But we no have time to think of anything else!” Dun Dun says. “Okay, well how are we supposed to run a background check? Those cost money! Its not like I can pay for it with my Dad’s credit card, he has that under lock and key since the wicked future step mother showed up.” Yeller says. “If Yeller and Dun Dun can’t do it, we’ll have to talk to someone who can!” Dun Dun says.

At the police station, Cop is sitting with his feet up on the desk, eating a doughnut. “So you two want me to run a background check into Bo’s new girlfriend?” Cop asks. “It important. She dangerous woman.” Dun Dun says. “Oh no, that’s not good.” Cop says. Cop continues eating his doughnut. “...So are you going to do it?” Yeller asks. “Sorry, I can’t.” Cop says. “Why not?!” Yeller asks. “I can’t just go running background checks on random people every time a civilian asks me to! I’m a police officer, I stand for the law! But above all, I stand for integrity!” Cop says. Yeller slides a $100 bill across the desk to Cop. “What’s that?” Cop asks. “Your reward if you run that background check.” Yeller says. “Are you trying to BRIBE me? That’s appalling!” Cop asks. “Are you going to do it?” Yeller asks. “Make it $200 and you’ve got yourself a deal.” Cop says. Yeller throws another $100 bill at Cop. “Okay, lets find out more about this Hilda person.” Cop says, as he types into his computer. Dun Dun turns towards Yeller. “Dun Dun thought you had no money.” Dun Dun whispers. “I don’t. Wait until he goes to use those bills at a store and they hold them up to the light.” Yeller whispers back. “Hold up, I think I’ve found something!” Cop reveals. “What?! Murder? Arson? What did she do?!” Yeller asks. “She once got a $25 ticket for speeding in a school zone!” Cop reveals. “That’s it? THAT’S your big reveal?! Keep looking!” Yeller shouts. “More information means more money!” Cop notes. Yeller throws another $100 bill at Cop. “Okay, fine!” Yeller says. Yeller turns towards Dun Dun. “He’ll get his when he goes to use those bills on his next Doughnut shop run…” Yeller whispers to Dun Dun. “Wait, I found something else! Something that might actually help your case.” Cop says. “What is it?” Yeller asks.

At the Yeller household, Bo is standing in the dining room with Leafy Fan. “Thank you so much for agreeing to officiate my wedding.” Bo says. “You’re welcome, I’m happy to be here. And Leafy is happy to be the witness!” Leafy Fan says. Leafy is revealed to be the only guest in attendance. “So...where is everyone else?” Leafy Fan asks. “Yeller was uninvited, my mother couldn’t make it because tonight is her bingo night, Dun Dun was never invited in the first place, and I think that pretty much covers everyone. Oh! Mr. Whiskers was able to attend, though he doesn’t appear to be a very captive audience.” Bo says. Mr. Whiskers is revealed to be sleeping on the floor. “None of that matters! All that matters is the love the two of you share! You know, it almost reminds me of the love Leafy and I share.” Leafy Fan says. “How comforting…” Bo sarcastically says. Someone knocks on the door. “Oh, that must be her! Cue the music!” Bo says. Music begins to play, the door opens, and Hilda enters the dining room. As Hilda is walking down the aisle, she trips over a sleeping Mr. Whiskers! “Hilda my darling!” Bo exclaims. Hilda stands up. “I’m fine, dear. I am still able to marry you!” Hilda says. “Splendid.” Bo states. Hilda finally makes it to Bo and turns to face him. “We are gathered here today to join Bo Yeller and Hilda whatever her last name is in holy macaroni.” Leafy Fan says. “I believe you mean “matrimony.” Hilda corrects her. “When you officiate someone’s wedding, YOU can decide how to say what! Deal?” Leafy Fan asks. Leafy Fan clears her throat. “Now, if anyone has any reason why these two should not be married, speak now or forever hold their peace.” Leafy Fan says. “Is this part really necessary? There is no one in attendance that could object.” Bo points out. “Leafy might have something to say!” Leafy Fan points out. Bo, Hilda, and Leafy Fan turn toward a silent Leafy. “Leafy dear, do you think these two shouldn’t get married?” Leafy Fan asks. No response. “Leafy doesn’t have an opinion. I guess that means we can keep going.” Leafy Fan says. “STOP THE WEDDING!” A voice yells. Bo, Hilda, and Leafy Fan all turn and see Yeller and Dun Dun standing in the doorway. “Oooooh, a wedding interruption! This is just like on TV!” Leafy Fan notes. “There is nothing left for us to discuss, son! I am marrying Hilda and there is NOTHING you can do to stop me!” Bo states. “I didn’t come empty handed, Dad. I have reasons why you shouldn’t marry Hilda!” Yeller says. “You shouldn’t listen to this nonsense, darling! He is bluffing.” Hilda says. “Oh? Am I? Does that mean you HAVEN’T already been married 13 different times?” Yeller questions. Leafy Fan gasps. Bo gasps. Dun Dun gasps. Yeller turns towards Dun Dun. “Why are YOU gasping? You already knew this!” Yeller points out. “Dun Dun didn’t want to be left out.” Dun Dun says. “Son, where did you get this information?” Bo questions. “It doesn’t matter where he got it, it is inaccurate!” Hilda claims. “Cop ran a background check on her for me. I even brought the receipts.” Yeller says, as he hands the file to Bo. “Dear lord...it is true!” Bo says, looking at the file. “No! Its not true! It can’t be!” Hilda claims. Bo turns towards Hilda. “Hilda, why would you keep this a secret? It doesn’t matter to me that you’ve been married before!” Bo says. “The truth is, I...I was ashamed! All of those failed marriages, all because of my poor taste in men, I was embarrassed don’t you see! Bo my darling, you are the first GOOD man I have ever been involved with! I was terrified if I had told you the truth that you would walk away from me!” Hilda claims. “I see. Well, as dismayed as I am over you keeping this from me, I forgive you.” Bo says. “There’s more.” Yeller says. Leafy Fan is eating popcorn. “Ooooh, this is getting good!” Leafy Fan says. “Each of Hilda’s marriages only lasted for a few months, and they ALL ended with her suing for a heavy divorce settlement!” Yeller reveals. “Of course they did! I was involved with some horrible men! I felt like I needed to get SOMETHING of worth out of those marriages!” Hilda says. “She’s lying, Dad! This is her thing! She tricks a man into marrying her, then she divorces them and takes their fortune with them! Its very interesting that all 13 of your ex husbands were rich.” Yeller notes. “Its-its just a coincidence! That’s all! A coincidence!” Hilda claims. “Oh dear, who do I believe?” A confused Bo wonders. “Dun Dun know how to solve this!” Dun Dun says. Dun Dun holds up a polygraph test machine. “Dun Dun stole this from police station!” Dun Dun says. Dun Dun attaches all of the sensors to Hilda. “Hilda, do you plan on marrying old bald man so you can steal his fortune? That yes or no question.” Dun Dun says. “No!” Hilda claims. “The lie detector determined...THAT was a LIE!” Dun Dun announces. Leafy Fan gasps. Bo gasps. Dun Dun gasps. “The only thing lying is that test! Clearly Yeller and Dun Dun rigged it so that I would appear to be lying!” Hilda says. Hilda turns towards Bo. “Come now, darling. Who do you believe? The two that have been wanting to tear us apart since the very beginning or me?” Hilda asks. “Just in case the lie detector test wasn’t enough, I brought something else that might help prove what Hilda wants.” Yeller says, as he holds up a piece of paper. “You know what? I should be recording this.” Leafy Fan says. Leafy Fan pulls out her phone, starts recording, and zooms in on the piece of paper Yeller is holding. “What...is...THAT?!” Hilda asks. “Something you’ve probably never seen before, a pre nuptial agreement, lovingly nicknamed a PRENUP! This document will dictate what you and my Dad get to keep of your assets once the marriage ends. I had the document drawn up myself, and I made sure that if the marriage ends, he gets nothing from you, and more importantly, YOU GET NOTHING FROM HIM!” Yeller announces. Leafy Fan gasps. Bo gasps. Dun Dun gasps. “You want me to sign THAT?!” Hilda asks. “If you really love my Dad, its exactly what you’ll do.” Yeller says. “Hilda my darling, won’t you sign it?” Bo asks. Hilda takes the document from Yeller, looks at it for a moment, before letting out a frustrated growl and ripping it to pieces! “YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOU’VE RUINED EVERYTHING!” Hilda screams. Leafy Fan gasps. Bo gasps. Dun Dun gasps. “I was going to have it all! The house! The money! The credit card! ALL OF IT! But you couldn’t have that, could you! You were too afraid that your leeching days were coming to an end, so you just HAD to interfere! Because of you, everything I have been working towards for the last few months has been RUINED!” Hilda screams. “So then it is true? You really don’t love me?” Bo asks. “Of course I don’t love you! If I was going to fall in love with someone, it’d be someone with hair!” Hilda declares. “I...I could get a wig!” Bo says. “I still wouldn’t love you! The only thing I loved about you was your bank account! I would’ve gotten away with it if it weren’t for those meddling kids and that CAT!” Hilda yells. “Mr. Whiskers didn’t do anything!” Yeller points out. “HE TRIPPED ME!” Hilda screams. “You wretched woman! You nearly tore my family apart! All for MONEY! I want you out of my home at once!” Bo demands. “With pleasure!” Hilda yells. Hilda turns towards Yeller and Dun Dun. “And you two! You haven’t seen the last of me! I will be back!” Hilda warns. Hilda goes to run out but trips over Mr. Whiskers again! Mr. Whiskers wakes up, hisses, and flies at Hilda’s face! As Mr. Whiskers is mounted on to Hilda, scratching her face, Hilda runs out of the room screaming. Leafy Fan runs after her. “Excuse me Miss. Wedding Scam Artist, can I have an exclusive interview for my blog please?” Leafy Fan calls out as she runs out of the room. Bo collapses into a chair in defeat. “I can’t believe how wrong I was…” Bo mutters. Yeller and Dun Dun approach Bo. “Go ahead, you two. I believe you have earned the right to tell me “I told you so.” Bo says. “Dun Dun told you so.” Dun Dun says. “Well who asked you?! Get out!” Bo demands. Dun Dun walks out. Yeller sits next to Bo. “My dear son, I am so terribly sorry. I treated you horribly, my own son, and for what? A woman who was planning to ruin me! How can I ever make it up to you?” Bo asks. Yeller hands Bo a list. “What is this?” Bo questions. “A list of ways you can make it up to me!” Yeller says. “Do you at least forgive me?” Bo questions. “I guess.” Yeller says. “That’s all that matters to me.” Bo says.

Meanwhile, Hilda is running down the street as Mr. Whiskers chases after her. Not far behind them is Leafy Fan. “Wait! What about my exclusive?” Leafy Fan asks. Hilda arrives on a bridge, looks down at the water, and then jumps over the railing! Leafy Fan and Mr. Whiskers arrive on the bridge and look at the water below. Suddenly, Hilda emerges from the water. “I SURVIVED!” Hilda exclaims. Mr. Whiskers growls. Hilda looks up at Mr. Whiskers and smirks. “Take that, you stupid cat! I got away! But don’t worry, I’ll be back to make you and your entire miserable family PAY! Do you hear me?! YOU WILL ALL-” Before Hilda can finish, a crocodile comes up from under the water and eats her! “Does that mean no exclusive?” Leafy Fan asks. Leafy Fan sighs, but then perks up. “Oooooh, I know! Instead of interviewing Hilda, I am going to interview the crocodile that ATE Hilda! Here Mr. Crocodile!” Leafy Fan says, as she jumps off the bridge. Mr. Whiskers rolls his eyes.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down